Air Traffic Control? good bad?

Would you like to see this tested out sometime?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

For a few days I have had an idea for a sort of air traffic control requiring all pilots of aircraft to be in a "Active air vehicle" AAV group so I or anyone in the group could see the locations of aircraft and avoid crashes. Along with this aircraft could be required to fly at certain height above the ground and fly proper paths to airports and such as that. and Unidentified aircraft could be ticketed or something of that nature. Its not a game changer but i think it might be a cool idea to look into.

Edited by Zach_Jonny
21 hours ago, Zach_Jonny said:

For a few days I have had an idea for a sort of air traffic control requiring all pilots of aircraft to be in a "Active air vehicle" AAV group so I or anyone in the group could see the locations of aircraft and avoid crashes. Along with this aircraft could be required to fly at certain height above the ground and fly proper paths to airports and such as that. and Unidentified aircraft could be ticketed or something of that nature. Its not a game changer but i think it might be a cool idea to look into.

I freaking love this idea... it will be much easier for me to come take your helicopter if i know precisely where you are :)

ATF MG007, Akula and dennozZ like this
1 minute ago, epTic said:

you do realize that nearly every fucking gang has helicopters out the ass...right?

Well yeah but if the police saw a helicopter that was not authorized to be in the air they could "pull it over" or shoot it down... and police could search helicopters when they landed at airports so people with drugs would have to risk not being authorized and it might be a little more difficult to transport drugs in the air now

Just now, Zach_Jonny said:

Well yeah but if the police saw a helicopter that was not authorized to be in the air they could "pull it over" or shoot it down... and police could search helicopters when they landed at airports so people with drugs would have to risk not being authorized and it might be a little more difficult to transport drugs in the air now

Cops are already have enough idiotic reasons to pull people over. 

They don't need more. 

Just now, Zach_Jonny said:

well that's your opinion, i value your opinion and you have good points. id still like to get some more input from more people though 

You can get all the input you want, but it's never going to happen. 

I'll literally sit in the ATC and give the location of every fucking pilot to my gang and we'll chop their vehicles. 

1 minute ago, Zach_Jonny said:

fairly new. but regardless. I guess our play-styles differ. i like to be more realistic rather than play arma like cod on a console screaming and shooting everthing

https://www.reddit.com/r/FindAUnit/

You'll be better suited joining a milsim/hardcore RP server. 

Playing "realistic" will never get you far in this server. 

Edited by epTic
1 hour ago, Whitey said:

I freaking love this idea... it will be much easier for me to come take your helicopter if i know precisely where you are :)

First thing i thought of. No way you can have people who are not friends together in a channel without them all robbing each other

Just now, eric91611 said:

First thing i thought of. No way you can have people who are not friends together in a channel without them all robbing each other

well the idea is that you would go in the channel as you were taking off and leave it once you landed and the pilots would be not trying to kill each other and if you were not in the group you would be "off the radar" so to speak

It is a good idea for like legal pilots i guess. but people trafficking illegal shit realistically wouldn't be using official flight paths. I like the idea don't get me wrong just see it as something people would abuse to rob each other. usually heli owners have something worth value on them..

1 minute ago, epTic said:

No, I'm not. 

Rebels are still stupidly fucking overpowered, I'm more siding with the civilians getting pulled over by egotistical cops because they have a speeding ticket. 

"GIVE HIM A FUCKING $2 TICKET!"

meh ill take what i can get lol but i agree sounds like aide, especially with all of the banter that goes on trust me man if this happened on these servers it would be the bay of pigs... 

On 5/25/2016 at 2:11 AM, Zach_Jonny said:

Ill just go try out my idea on another more realistic server then... obviously this level of realism can only be handled by people who are not KOS rebels, power hungry cops, or generally 2 brain cells. 

that is not true at all... I know i have atleast 7