DannyGurl coming in clutch flying

7 hours ago, epTic said:

didn't i tell you this based on your last gif? 

fly like that near cops who know what they're doing, and you're gonna be worm food. 

why are you always such a salty bitch thats not the point of this video and all cops suck including you so just give up you career cop fucking high horse when you are still a constable and shut up lets see also that was fucking jbdragon your saying he is bad just shut the fuck up and get of this thread and the forums in general you toxic piece of shit 

Edited by Proteus
AndrewFam likes this
16 minutes ago, Proteus said:

why are you always such a salty bitch thats not the point of this video and all cops suck including you so just give up you career cop fucking high horse when you are still a constable and shut up lets see also that was fucking jbdragon your saying he is bad just shut the fuck up and get of this thread and the forums in general you toxic piece of shit 

@Jbdragonyou got a fan

8 hours ago, Proteus said:

i'm still a constable because I have never applied for promotion, you retard. 

I don't give a fuck enough to get promoted. 

2 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

When i play olympus i don't upgrade the orcas because they are so different to asylum so i cant fly well with em rip

Yeah, olympus was my main server so I always upgraded them. It'll take me a bit to get used to asylum's orcas. I've been nailing it recently though.