wtf is wrong with my game

Ok, so a week ago I was able to play arma/asylum with no issues. Now when i play textures aren't loading properly, i am stuttering like a bitch and i have no clue why. I went to play last night but saw the game was uninstalled. Idk why but it was. I reinstalled it and this is when it all went south. Another issue my pc has been having is when i go to make it shut down/sleep it keeps the fans/LEDs on so i have to hold down the power button to force shut it off. Could these issues be intertwined? 

This is what I have tried to do to fix the issues:

Reinstalled arma

Defragged my hard drive

updated graphics driver

verified game cache

Contemplated quitting arma and becoming a monk

These are screenshots of the texture issues:

20160531113520_1.jpg20160531120338_1.jpg20160531120341_1.jpg20160531124841_1.jpg

Edited by chedger112
40 minutes ago, blaylocke said:

GTX graphics card by chance?

Edit: Maybe I'm missing something; What's wrong with the textures in those screens?

yes, my graphics card is msi gtx 970. you are mistken. look at the roads. they are all very very light, and the dirt roads dont disperse into the ground. they are a solid color. Buildings also dont have their textures load in unless my character is touching them AND zoomed in. EVERYTHING is too light. 

1. The roads are now solid at medium and lower graphics.

2. The graphics update made things smoother for lower graphics by taking little details out that lagged it i.e the textures you are talking about

3. Stuttering is probably because you dont have an SSD and the graphics when higher seem to demand more with the new update