i am having trouble logging into the asylum servers of altis life.

the error i get is battleye client not responding, you have been kicked from the game. i keep getting kicked while i am trying to join the game.. there are times i can manage to run around the server for a couple of seconds but then i end up being kicked. when i am kicked it would say "you are kicked, battleye client not responding" i have tried several things.

updated battleye through the website.

checked my mtu settings (it is set to 1500).

verified the integrity of game cache.

uninstalled and installed the game.

deleted addons folder.

deleted all mods.

have had this issue at two different houses so i am not sure if it is a router issue. any and all help is appreciated.

First of all, welcome.

As for your game issues, I would say to update batteye, that usually fixes it. But obviously if you've already tried that, try making sure that battleyeservice.exe has full access to the Internet through your firewall.

And if that doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do, you've already tried everything I can think of.

Edited by BioHazard_
Flux likes this
2 hours ago, BioHazard_ said:

First of all, welcome.

As for your game issues, I would say to update batteye, that usually fixes it. But obviously if you've already tried that, try making sure that battleyeservice.exe has full access to the Internet through your firewall.

And if that doesn't work, I don't know what else you can do, you've already tried everything I can think of.

my firewall already allows full access to the battleye service. but it was helpful to check.

1 hour ago, Killswitch said:

For some reason, hopping on a KotH server or Wasteland server will fix the issue for you. 

So just hop on one of those servers for like 10 minutes and try logging on to Asylum again. 

tried it. after 13 minutes of wasteland i was still unable to get into the server. same error would be displayed.