APD Rant

Ren Zero

This is basically me ranting because I have nothing better to do :shrug:

I met all the requirements to be in the APD including being mature, cooperative, etc.

But then there is one reason I can't be in the APD... my age, now I know most of you don't have this problem but I'm honestly mad. I just wanted an interview to see that not all people my age are annoying or all these other stereotypes, I don't even care if I was accepted or declined, I just wanted a shot. If you have seen me in-game you know I can role play and not exactly an "annoying squeaker."

That's me ranting, hate it or love it, it doesn't matter to me:shrug:

Mr.Purple and Beef... like this
18 minutes ago, Jack Hoff said:

Yes, this post just proves how mature and ready for the APD you are.

I don't completely understand your sarcastic response to this post. How is it showing that he isn't mature by making a suggestion & hoping that if he made a post he could possibly get into the APD? :)

Edit: Everyone should be a little more respectful & show the kid some gratitude for not lying on his police app like 60% of the already APD officers did. I would rather have a kid thats respectful & doesn't lie than some douche that thinks hes above everyone. (75% of the APD)

Edited by Beef
Ren Zero likes this

Dude why play video games .... If I was 14-17 I'd be studying to get a scholarship in academics so I can run some Fortune 500 company one day and buy whatever you want including this gaming community. If for some reason you don't like academics then start playing sports full time and try to get a scholarship for that instead. Don't let being a virtual cop be your life long goal. Before you know it you'll be in college and if you spend these years worrying about this game it will be a waste. I personally think the role play cop is for adults because it gives the teenagers time to be grow up then once they become adults they can choose to spend their time role playing life expierences in a game. Just my 2 cents 

Edited by Sentinel Diesel
BioHazard likes this
Just now, Sentinel Diesel said:

Dude why play video games .... If I was 14-17 I'd be studying to get a scholarship in academics so I can run some Fortune 500 company one day any buy asylum gaming. If for some reason you don't like academics then start playing sports full time and try to get a scholarship for that instead. Don't let being a virtual cop be your life long goal. Before you know it you'll be in college and if you spend these years worrying about this game it will be a waste. I personally think the role play cop is for adults because it gives the teenagers time to be grow up then once they become adults choose to spend their time role playing life expierences in a game. Just my 2 cents 

I actually play Football, I played soccer for 6 years because I came from South America, I have been a kicker for my football team and trying out for the freshman team as kicker, currently my best fieldgoal is 40 yards. I absolutely love football and hoping to get a scholarship, thank you for your opinion however. This is not sarcasm at all, I am taking everyones ideas/help into consideration, I think I might stick to hoping to get into the APD however. :)

It's not all that, in fact you make more money as a bounty hunter. The whole point of cop right now is role playing which means you need life expierence. I don't know how much fun your going to have having a 10 minute conversation with someone and not making any money then actually donating them money after they give you a sad story about how they are homeless or something.

Edited by Sentinel Diesel
57 minutes ago, Jack Hoff said:

Yes, this post just proves how mature and ready for the APD you are.

Jamooze made a post about not becoming a corporal of that APD once, and now he's a Captain. What's your point?

Yes, this post just proves how ignorant some of the morons in this community really are to how things work.

Give the kid a chance, it's not like you have anything to lose. I've met some of the 14-15 year olds on this community that are smarter and better players than 90% of this community. Ranga is one of them and hes lucky to be a cop. He's also a good cop.

Edited by Wubz
WilliamS and Roberino like this

It's not all that, in fact you make more money as a bounty hunter. The whole point of cop right now is role playing which means you need life expierence. I don't know how much fun your going to have having a 10 minute conversation with someone and not making any money then actually donating them money after they give you a sad story. 

That's exactly the reason I want to join the APD haha, I have played bounty hunter way before the update and just wanted to roleplay, I try to roleplay as much as possible and It's the best feeling when a officer roleplays with you and you have a laugh with them after, I would love to be the officer to share a laugh with another civilian.

47 minutes ago, Beef said:

I don't completely understand your sarcastic response to this post. How is it showing that he isn't mature by making a suggestion & hoping that if he made a post he could possibly get into the APD? :)

Edit: Everyone should be a little more respectful & show the kid some gratitude for not lying on his police app like 60% of the already APD officers did. I would rather have a kid thats respectful & doesn't lie than some douche that thinks hes above everyone. (75% of the APD)

32 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

Sorry man. 

25 minutes ago, IShinigamibakaI said:

can list off half of the higher up cops who aren't mature enough to be on the APD he would fit in just fine 

6 minutes ago, Wubz said:

Jamooze made a post about not becoming a corporal of that APD once, and now he's a Captain. What's your point?

Yes, this post just proves how ignorant some of the morons in this community really are to how things work.

Give the kid a chance, it's not like you have anything to lose. I've met some of the 14-15 year olds on this community that are smarter and better players than 90% of this community. Ranga is one of them and hes lucky to be a cop. He's also a good cop.

5 minutes ago, Lieutenant Pugsley said:

Well... I was in your shoes once and I always wanted to be an admin on another Dayz server. I lied and said i was 18 (i have a semi-deep voice). I proved the whole community that I was mature enough that I could help run the server (compensating people with proof and finding new ways to ban people for duping) .They never found out i was like 14 or something at the time. I came to be one of the highest ranked admins until I got addicted to CS:GO and then decided to join Asylum. I applied to be a cop the day they changed the age requirements however because I lied I was blacklisted. I talked to Jamooze who then took me under his wing and said I could apply since I lied about 2 years ago. I was accepted for an interview and waited patiently. I have waited 2 years for this moment until Wondero came in and said he needed to confirm with Jamooze. I waited and waited but i could never find Jamooze until I said F%@k it. Long story short... I think the APD should let him try... put him on a trial and see what happens. If he wants it bad enough he will carry out his role like it is life or death. But what do i know? im only 16

Thank you all so much for the support, it means so much to me.

2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

God the amount of fucking life lessons in this thread makes me want to throw up. Do what ever you want, if you cant be a cop be a bounty hunter. The only difference is cops are required to RP and bounty hunters arn't, Play it like a cop

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I don't technically HAVE to roleplay as a cop.

Pugsley likes this
16 minutes ago, Sentinel Diesel said:

Dude why play video games .... If I was 14-17 I'd be studying to get a scholarship in academics so I can run some Fortune 500 company one day and buy whatever you want including this gaming community. If for some reason you don't like academics then start playing sports full time and try to get a scholarship for that instead. Don't let being a virtual cop be your life long goal. Before you know it you'll be in college and if you spend these years worrying about this game it will be a waste. I personally think the role play cop is for adults because it gives the teenagers time to be grow up then once they become adults they can choose to spend their time role playing life expierences in a game. Just my 2 cents 

10 minutes ago, Sentinel Diesel said:

It's not all that, in fact you make more money as a bounty hunter. The whole point of cop right now is role playing which means you need life expierence. I don't know how much fun your going to have having a 10 minute conversation with someone and not making any money then actually donating them money after they give you a sad story about how they are homeless or something.

Thank you for the life advice :)

2 minutes ago, Wubz said:

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I don't technically HAVE to roleplay as a cop.

You are playing the role as a cop, hand out tickets, follow rules and guidelines. You are roleplaying as a cop, 

Whats stopping you from doing it as a bounty hunter and letting your targets go if you believe there story? 

As a side note I would love to see a video of you refusing to RP with someone that doesn't give you points

1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

You are playing the role as a cop, hand out tickets, follow rules and guidelines. You are roleplaying as a cop, 

Whats stopping you from doing it as a bounty hunter and letting your targets go if you believe there story? 

As a side note I would love to see a video of you refusing to RP with someone that doesn't give you points

If I played cop anymore you'd find a few videos. I'm sure people have videos of it.

I just don't give a fuck anymore. The kids take the APD a liiiiittle to serious and I won't put up with those retards.

Edited by Wubz
59 minutes ago, Ren Zero said:

This is basically me ranting because I have nothing better to do :shrug:

Find something to do.  There's no way that this is the best thing you could be doing with your time right now.

I met all the requirements to be in the APD including being mature, cooperative, etc.

Simply stating that you've made these requirements does not actually mean that you have. From my perspective, I'm an incredibly attractive and brilliant guy. For some reason, most people don't agree. 

But then there is one reason I can't be in the APD... my age, now I know most of you don't have this problem but I'm honestly mad. I just wanted an interview to see that not all people my age are annoying or all these other stereotypes, I don't even care if I was accepted or declined, I just wanted a shot. 

No, you definitely care whether or not you were accepted or declined, otherwise you wouldn't make a post about how you're mad about it.

If you have seen me in-game you know I can role play and not exactly an "annoying squeaker."

If you have a high pitched voice, you will be called/treated as a squeaker.  You'd have to be exceptionally mature to be taken seriously. This maturity is nigh impossible to prove in an interview. Reduced age requirements have been tried in the past, and have failed.

That's me ranting, hate it or love it, it doesn't matter to me:shrug:

Your excessive use of the " :shrug:" suggests otherwise. 

Since my more brief comment apparently went right over everyone's head, here's a more detailed breakdown.  I'm also ashamed I've spent this much time responding to this. Oh well, too late now.

Pugsley likes this

I get your campaign but I think the admins and APD leaders are pretty strong on this age requirement. I guess thank the long members before you for setting the bar.

Worth a shot honestly, I am going to take every chance I get to try to get into the APD, and who knows, I might get atleast an interview with this one.

4 minutes ago, Wubz said:

If I played cop anymore you'd find a few videos. I'm sure people have videos of it.

I just don't give a fuck anymore. The kids take the APD a liiiiittle to serious and I won't put up with those retards.

Simple , if you dont want to role play as a cop and have fun dont log in. There are no constable restrictions.

When you do, it will be waiting. Everyone thinks you have to do all this special shit and that you are forced to do stuff.

5 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Can't even get on dispatch without that fucking idiot Windmere bothering the fuck outta me constantly messaging me to make sure I'm not afk.

Or APD Pilot Legend snitching and telling 2 different LT's I won't battle buddy with him while I was trying to get my talent points back because I got the requesting server glitch. Oh but I yelled at by an admin because I was trying to get my talent points back and wouldn't respond to Josh bitching in group chat for 15 minutes, but the admin couldn't take the time to look at my account/support thread. 

Mike Stmria likes this
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Simple , if you dont want to role play as a cop and have fun dont log in. There are no constable restrictions.

When you do, it will be waiting. Everyone thinks you have to do all this special shit and that you are forced to do stuff.

You have a way with your words! 

Go back to the sponge bob avatar 

Just now, Wubz said:

Can't even get on dispatch without that fucking idiot Windmere bothering the fuck outta me constantly messaging me to make sure I'm not afk.

Or APD Pilot Legend snitching and telling 2 different LT's I won't battle buddy with him while I was trying to get my talent points back because I got the requesting server glitch. Oh but I yelled at by an admin because I was trying to get my talent points back and wouldn't respond to Josh bitching in group chat for 15 minutes, but the admin couldn't take the time to look at my account/support thread. 

A. Its proabably a good idea there messaging you to make sure you are not afk because alot of people do afk. Once they get to know you and know you dont afk they wont. 

B. Avoid him, I only log onto cop when I can bare the players I play with until the day I can go under cover

C. I feel you, I have lost every war point, statistic, talent, prestige, and even gang house with gang money that I owned. You just got to let it go and have fun otherwise you are wasting your time even being here

34 minutes ago, Sentinel Diesel said:

this made me kek. lmk when you are the ceo of a company worth more than 2 dollars. ill be your servant.

1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

A. Its proabably a good idea there messaging you to make sure you are not afk because alot of people do afk. Once they get to know you and know you dont afk they wont. 

B. Avoid him, I only log onto cop when I can bare the players I play with until the day I can go under cover

C. I feel you, I have lost every war point, statistic, talent, prestige, and even gang house with gang money that I owned. You just got to let it go and have fun otherwise you are wasting your time even being here

I did avoid him and he went and told Dust Runner and Survivalizer(Both in different channels and servers) that I refused to play with him, fucking kids kept bothering me while I was being peaceful all by myself.

And I know what you mean on C. but i've been here for a while, so have you, but I can't be fuckin asked to constantly make money anymore. Tired of it.