More talent trees

Yes I think the BH tree is great way to get players wanting to play the game in a different way. ( thank God BH is slowing down again.) 

What I'm thinking is more trees to reward different aspects of the game, like DP, mining, fishing and rebel.

This will drive players to make progress something else to try to achieve, and it could also boost less profitable activity to become almost as profitable or more so than other. 

Edited by Reco

I like the idea of more things for civilians to do.

I always liked the idea of more Civilian Titles as well. The current system rewards people by killing, but not everyone who plays Asylum is here to kill people. There should be other Titles civilians can work up to that doesn't involve wars or capture points.

I also think levelling up talents should take much longer. With the current system, you can fish for a hour or two, and you'll have all 27 points needed. It shouldn't be like this imo. I think it should take at least a couple weeks to unlock all points needed. It should be a good progression system that you work towards. The New player experience on Asylum needs to be worked on in general.

Edited by Haych
2 hours ago, Haych said:

I also think levelling up talents should take much longer. With the current system, you can fish for a hour or two, and you'll have all 27 points needed. It shouldn't be like this imo. I think it should take at least a couple weeks to unlock all points needed. 

While I agree with this I also fear that if it was put into place people who lose their talents/warkills/anything else due to the bug might just stop playing.

I have been wiped three times and I really don't want to wait weeks to get everything back.

Edited by explicit