Choice of materials or money when chopping

3 minutes ago, Kollin said:

Simple, when chopping a vehicle, you can either choose to have a % of the money, or a % of the materials. 

This could add a new level to rebel/civilian life, giving people a fun way to get materials instead of having to grind them.

Isint the Entire Point of a chop shop to sell a vehicle and they chop it for matterials. Maybe a talent that allowed you to go get something and it takes (blank) amount of time to get the materials there would need to be an entire different place as well as the current chop shop.

Just now, WilliamS said:

Isint the Entire Point of a chop shop to sell a vehicle and they chop it for matterials. Maybe a talent that allowed you to go get something and it takes (blank) amount of time to get the materials there would need to be an entire different place as well as the current chop shop.

I think a simple "You recieved x Oil, x Rubber, x iron" at the chop shop would be fine.

Just now, Kollin said:

I think a simple "You recieved x Oil, x Rubber, x iron" at the chop shop would be fine.

But the whole point of the chop shop itself is to sell the vehicles materials for money. Maybe you could open your own chop shop or something but just getting materials from the chop shop itself doesn't make sense.

So long as the dollar value of the materials received was materially consistent with the dollar value of the cash you'd get; I'd be okay with this.

But you're not about to chop a Box Truck for 60 Oil or some shit.

Just now, Gnashes said:

So long as the dollar value of the materials received was materially consistent with the dollar value of the cash you'd get; I'd be okay with this.

This is the sort of idea I had. It's more for the people who would rather recycle the vehicles for resources than money. With this system, they would have to chop quite a bit to actually get to where they make a vehicle, but it would be possible and take some of the grind out of the normal process.

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Wait gnashes agreeing with an idea wait what has this world come to. 

Kollin likes this
4 minutes ago, WilliamS said:

Wait gnashes agreeing with an idea wait what has this world come to. 

It's not an inherently stupid idea.

I am allowed to agree with things you know....

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I imagine it could be like that :

General cars - 0 Rubber
Box Truck -1 Rubber
Zamak T - 1 Rubber
Zamak C - 2 Rubber
HEMTT T - 2 Rubber
HEMTT B - 3 Rubber

And with Zaros you get a 1 bonus in every vehicle. (Not in cars btw)

On 6/13/2016 at 4:59 PM, Gnashes said:

True i agree i think nothing should give you over 20% of the actual materials or some stupid crap Because then it would be people just buying vehicles and chopping their own vehicles to make stronger/Bigger vehicles but you can get the choice of money or the materials and no nothing over like 10 rubber or 20 oil  cuz then doing oil wouldnt even be a thing