A lot of Freezing lately

Been getting these weird stutter freezes lately not exactly sure why. My first thought was maybe over heating but these are my temps while having everything open and running for a few hours. I always getr a few when I first load in and in the first ten or so minutes of being in a server

208e804e674dc2ec87b195c31309b46e.png

I have an SSD, CPU is overclocked to like 3.6 or 3.7 I forget ~ with corresponding voltage raised, GTX 760 4gb Super overclocked at stock purchase (2 years old)

d5da144bf78fcb01b4250c629316dcd4.png

Last night I got some fat ass freezes every time I shot at the prison break in olympus. Thinking it might have to do with arma  and not my computer at this point.

Edited by Sugarfoot

I doubt its hardware related.  Your temps are decent if that is at load (ingame).  

I would start minimizing what programs run at start up.  Run a selective start-up from MSConfig and just load the necessities.

You're running Windows 7 so theres a chance that your cores may remain "Parked" on your CPU so you may want to check out this utility http://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility

20 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I doubt its hardware related.  Your temps are decent if that is at load (ingame).  

I would start minimizing what programs run at start up.  Run a selective start-up from MSConfig and just load the necessities.

You're running Windows 7 so theres a chance that your cores may remain "Parked" on your CPU so you may want to check out this utility http://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility

Its just recent stuttering in arma and dark souls 3. Mind boggles me

1 hour ago, Paratus said:

Is this happening on all servers, not just Asylum ones?

It happens when I first connect to any server, on koth/tdm it will be fine after that unless I get a meme leak, it happens quite often during fights on asylum, for me atleast, only since the last arma update