Domination Shop : an equally ridiculous idea as the original

Here is a quick disclaimer: I WOULDN'T WANT THIS TO TAKE PLACE UNTIL SWAT IS FIXED FOR COPS. AS WELL AS UNTIL HOUSES ARE FIXED ON SERVER 5 SO OTHER GANGS CAN COMPETE. AND ALL OF THESE ITEMS WOULD HAVE QUITE A HIGH PRICE BASED OFF OF THEIR LEVEL POWER.

Ok now that is out of the way I would like to propose something that would give u an extra reward for being a successful gang across all asylum servers. Let me explain the way I would do the system. Every Cartel (not getting specific items for specific cartels as that is already implemented) would give you a certain number of points or level. Same for turfs but the points or level would be a different amount then cartels. You would access the Domination shop at rebel after you own a cartel or turf. So every level you get a certain thing. Level one like an RPG or maybe some anti-vehicle mines. Level 2 could be like mortars or maybe like thermal scopes. Level 3 could be a a kaijmen or like maybe an armed orca (unarmed of course xDDD). Level 4 being the highest you could get would get you  the ability to buy maybe like titans or something, maybe like a Navid 9.3mm.  I know this probably isn't extremely thought out well but it would be interesting to see gangs get more involved with a rewarding system like this. Thanks for taking time to read this suggestion and please give me your opinion but try not to be repetitive.

Big Bird likes this