Require Tags in a Gang

With the new "red is dead" system that appears for everyone in a group, everyone in a gang should have tags. There are some players who are in gangs and they don't have any sign of it other than the gang written below their name up close. So from afar if you are checking names before doing something you check all the names and you see there are 4 tagged members so you go in expecting to face 4 players when in reality there are like 6. It's not really a big deal but its a bit annoying.

Some people don't put tags because people take advantage of it.  For instance , and I'll just use us for a example, ok only 2. I tags in player list lets go take their turf/cartel/redguls

not that I don't agree with you but that's a big reason they like the element of surprises.  I wouldn't care either way so I'll give you

+1

3 hours ago, Haych said:

There is already a system in place that automatically gives tags to grouped up people

The only problem with that system is it sometimes glitches putting other people in your group sometimes putting tags of another group etc. and with these server crashes all the time people aren't going straight back into the groups when they return.

4 minutes ago, [IGB] Joe said:

The only problem with that system is it sometimes glitches putting other people in your group sometimes putting tags of another group etc. and with these server crashes all the time people aren't going straight back into the groups when they return.

True, 50% of the time my gang members have different tags

1 minute ago, epTic said:

Spek is a LT tho. What gun is above LT? 

Not according to some admins who will not be named 

you and i both know that he wasnt using an MXM

"Spek is not a Lt anymore he's a corporal as you can see by his name when he shoots you with a MXM"

Edited by Dork
4 hours ago, Cassettes said:

What's the point of tags if they are red? You'll notice that they're red before you notice their tags.

Before I decide to try and 1v4 a group I try to find all of their members and once I start shooting the untagged guys go red and kill me