Stratis! Make each Island unique.

Ok, I know, Stratis is gone, and I get that.  However, I feel as if an opportunity is being missed here.  Playing on both Altis and Tanoa has made me realize that the devs want to make the islands "similar" in content: that is why they put coke back onto Altis.  While I did agree with putting coke back, I feel as if each island should be different. Maybe Tanoa has the best rum prices, while Stratis has the best mines or something similar to that.  Or maybe Stratis is an PVP island outside of Agia Marina and Girna, just things to make the islands feel separate and distinct.  Giving cops separate uniforms for each island would be a great start (maybe giving cops military uniforms for Stratis :D), and so on.  

Sorry for my rambling rant.  I've just been thinking about the opportunities here!

Stratis had many flaws and strengths but overall player population was not the greatest hence why it got removed and is pointless to bring back. Tanoa on the other hand has maintained a high population and shown more success. 

3 minutes ago, Ian Walls said:

Or maybe Stratis is an PVP island outside of Agia Marina and Girna.

Literally no point doing that since it is effectively wasteland. 

4 minutes ago, Ian Walls said:

make the islands feel separate and distinct.  Giving cops separate uniforms for each island would be a great start (maybe giving cops military uniforms for Stratis :D), and so on.  

I agree with making the jobs/ activities unique to the map though to give more variety.
+ Cops already have diffrent uniforms on Altis and Tanoa :).

BioHazard likes this
1 hour ago, Ian Walls said:

Ok, I know, Stratis is gone, and I get that.  However, I feel as if an opportunity is being missed here.  Playing on both Altis and Tanoa has made me realize that the devs want to make the islands "similar" in content: that is why they put coke back onto Altis.  While I did agree with putting coke back, I feel as if each island should be different. Maybe Tanoa has the best rum prices, while Stratis has the best mines or something similar to that.  Or maybe Stratis is an PVP island outside of Agia Marina and Girna, just things to make the islands feel separate and distinct.  Giving cops separate uniforms for each island would be a great start (maybe giving cops military uniforms for Stratis :D), and so on.  

Sorry for my rambling rant.  I've just been thinking about the opportunities here!

I'm pretty sure they removed the cocaine temporarily on altis because the price for sale was either equivalent or greater then meth. 

It would be cool to see cops get some new clothing on Tanoa though.

Edited by Goldy

Stratis was my favorite Asylum server by far, but it's totally understandable why it's gone. Asylum's current staff simply cannot handle the burdens that come along with a server that usually has under 60 population...

(Even with such a low population, people are packed so closely together that there is exponentially more AIDS than other servers)