The FED

I miss the old Fed days yes they maybe a little in balanced but at least the Fed was done and isn't just a useless line of code in the game at the moment.

What I think needs doing.

1) Reduce the timer back to how it used to be.

2) The dome doors can only be cracked when 4 or more rebels are inside the Federal Reserve area and are in a gang. immediately stops quick feds whilst still not Nerfing the shit.

3) Add in the code that gold bars will only spawn in the domes at the point at which the dome is cracked.

4) Depending on how many people are robbing the Fed and home many cops are online will denote how many bars will spawn. 

e.g if you have 10 rebels vs 8 cops you will have a higher gold bar spawn than you would I'd you were 4 rebels and 6 cops. Same like 10 rebels vs 4 cops you would get less bars spawn than 4 rebels vs 10 cops. Etc 

5) Some Towers at the federal reserve should be re-implemented. However they should be classed as unreachable as downing someone in a a tower at the fed realistically we probably are not going to get to you to.

This idea just came to me whilst writing this so havent thought it through that well yet so not sure how well this will work or what other people think.

6) With abit of redesigning around the skiptracer base e.g removing some towers etc this should now be changed to the Bank of Altis and the skiptracer tracer base should be relocated to the bank of altis current location.

Let me know what you guys think good ideas? bad ideas? or any other suggestions.

/|/|0T4RD likes this
5 hours ago, Dork said:

we did a fed earlier with 2 ifirits

turned into an hour and a half rebel fight.

All the cops left after everyone was lethal d at rebel.

Well, you guys did get some(?) gold bars and it was fun to lethal everyone at rebel do a fed for once again, lets do it again tomorrow. :kappa:

Will and /|/|0T4RD like this
2 hours ago, ~ Will ~ said:

I

5) Some Towers at the federal reserve should be re-implemented. However they should be classed as unreachable as downing someone in a a tower at the fed realistically we probably are not going to get to you to.

implying cops dont show up to rebel engagements with lethals loaded right away ifyou want a free pardon, just go pull a prison (make sure you have a gang tag on) and stand straight up in the deerstand. 

There once was a time, where cops were not allowed to lethal anybody that was in a reachable position. And there used to be a day when outnumbered meant 25civ/ 12 cops. My first day as a constable, i got in trouble for lethaling a guy who another officer downed. This is now actively encouraged.

Honestly, its a good time to be a rebel, hardly ever go to jail.

back on topic, readd deerstands, increase payout a bit. problem solved 

/|/|0T4RD likes this
8 hours ago, Pentax said:

Honestly fed is fine as is now, sure the payout could be a little higher, won't argue about that. But since swat has only 1 ladders now and that 80% of the time it gets bugged. Fed is way more doable now. There has been already plenty of gangs who did fed just before the restart (for max payout) and they did quite well.

^

Don't understand the complaints about SWAT ladders, since they reduced them to 1, and most of the time SWAT gets bugged anyways.

Did one a month ago (SWAT wasn't bugged), was a pain in the ass, but we got out with like 7-8 bars, which was really shitty for how hard it was.

/|/|0T4RD likes this
9 hours ago, Dork said:

we did a fed earlier with 2 ifirits

turned into an hour and a half rebel fight.

All the cops left after everyone was lethal d at rebel.

I PM'd you regarding this. @Dork

1 hour ago, Vanilla Coke said:

^

Don't understand the complaints about SWAT ladders, since they reduced them to 1, and most of the time SWAT gets bugged anyways.

Did one a month ago (SWAT wasn't bugged), was a pain in the ass, but we got out with like 7-8 bars, which was really shitty for how hard it was.

It should be a pain in the ass :) that said, if you cleared all the domes and only got 8 bars that's shitty.

12 hours ago, ~ Will ~ said:

I miss the old Fed days yes they maybe a little in balanced but at least the Fed was done and isn't just a useless line of code in the game at the moment.

What I think needs doing.

1) Reduce the timer back to how it used to be.

2) The dome doors can only be cracked when 4 or more rebels are inside the Federal Reserve area and are in a gang. immediately stops quick feds whilst still not Nerfing the shit.

3) Add in the code that gold bars will only spawn in the domes at the point at which the dome is cracked.

4) Depending on how many people are robbing the Fed and home many cops are online will denote how many bars will spawn. 

e.g if you have 10 rebels vs 8 cops you will have a higher gold bar spawn than you would I'd you were 4 rebels and 6 cops. Same like 10 rebels vs 4 cops you would get less bars spawn than 4 rebels vs 10 cops. Etc 

This idea just came to me whilst writing this so havent thought it through that well yet so not sure how well this will work or what other people think.

6) With abit of redesigning around the skiptracer base e.g removing some towers etc this should now be changed to the Bank of Altis and the skiptracer tracer base should be relocated to the bank of altis current location.

Let me know what you guys think good ideas? bad ideas? or any other suggestions.

I like all but 6 don't really see the point of it. Love 1 and think 5 and think 4 has potential. 

Will likes this