Paratus right now

Just now, epTic said:

Using your shitty internet as an excuse to combat log, lol. 

I'd never combat log, the only time I've ever combat logged was on Cpr Josh because some dude was at my house and he fired at the cops when I told him not to and was scared to get raided and get all my crates taken away, that is the only time I've EVER combat logged on purpose. Again thanks for making my point, talking about shit you don't know.

Just now, Cassettes said:

I'd never combat log, the only time I've ever combat logged was on Cpr Josh because some dude was at my house and he fired at the cops when I told him not to and was scared to get raided and get all my crates taken away, that is the only time I've EVER combat logged on purpose. Again thanks for making my point, talking about shit you don't know.

okay then i'll upload all the footage I have of you combat logging lol

2 hours ago, epTic said:

okay then i'll upload all the footage I have of you combat logging lol

Do it, if it doesn't say I was kicked and I simply disconnected, but if it says I got kicked by battle eye or server for client not responding; then that is my internet and I have no control of it.

8 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Do it, if it doesn't say I was kicked and I simply disconnected, but if it says I got kicked by battle eye or server for client not responding; then that is my internet and I have no control of it.

TBH his internet is shit, hell he had to use his phone data just to get a box truck of scotch to his house after his internet died.

Cassettes likes this