Im Sorry Serpico

Story behind it : Serpico being the nice guy he is decided to let me keep my scope. Knowing that I was fucked and would be going to jail for 45 minutes and losing the three

weapons I had on me' date=' i decided to pull a fast one on him when he unrestrained me :D. IM SORRY SERPICO[/quote']

Wow Serpico, and you won't unrestrain me anymore. Rude. WTG Sugarfoot I woulda fucked him up too lol

What a fucking prick move' date=' and people are advocating for lesser jail sentences still?[/quote']

I had Three different rebel weapons on me, You think I give a flying fuck about keeping my scope? Its not like i killed my self , i gave them a little battle and then went to jail it was all good fun on everyones part

and for the record the only reason I did it was it was because it was serpico - probably one of my favorite people in this server. I was just giving him a hard time

I had Three different rebel weapons on me' date=' You think I give a flying fuck about keeping my scope? Its not like i killed my self , i gave them a little battle and then went to jail it was all good fun on everyones part

and for the record the only reason I did it was it was because it was serpico - probably one of my favorite people in this server. I was just giving him a hard time[/quote']

I was just giving you shit man, like I do to everyone..sarcasm rarely goes over well on the interwebz as we all know.

If you trusted me for anything but a good story' date=' You were doomed from the start. I can RP my ass off, but if you think im not going to try kill you for one moment your dead wrong lol[/quote']

I don't care about dying as long as there is good RP and Sugarfoot did deliver on the RP. Also, he forgot to tell everyone, he killed me after I was revived looking for him to "talk". Next thing I know he shoots me in the back :P