Couple of questions

1. Red names:

So I'm familiar with the red names from wars, but since i've come back from my extended leave i have seen names red after someone has been shooting. Does this give people the right to instantly return fire, even if the gunfire wasnt towards them?

2. Tires

I've been told two different opinions about this. Someone initiated on me by shooting out my tires, and then proceeded to down me for my friends bounty. There was no other initiation, is this ok?

9 minutes ago, {BOA}Cole said:

1. Red names:

So I'm familiar with the red names from wars, but since i've come back from my extended leave i have seen names red after someone has been shooting. Does this give people the right to instantly return fire, even if the gunfire wasnt towards them?

RED = DEAD

2. Tires

I've been told two different opinions about this. Someone initiated on me by shooting out my tires, and then proceeded to down me for my friends bounty. There was no other initiation, is this ok?

They can shoot out your tires with no initiation but if they down/kill you in the process/after with no initiation, it's RDM