question - is this rdm?

if i rush out of hospital and am immediately get shot at in a crossfire scenario and a cop gets murdered rushing out behind me, am I allowed to shoot the people who killed the cop?  this scenario all played out within 7 seconds without any words exchanged by anyone.  

none of there shots hit me but they were clearly shooting at me and then the officer was killed.  How do I initiate with RDM'ers and still protect myself?  They wouldn't listen to me if I told them to stop shooting at me, seems obvious if they are willing to murder innocent people

17 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

and no, you can't just shoot people for shooting police in front of you unless you initiate role play

15 minutes ago, sydewaze said:

none of there shots hit me but they were clearly shooting at me and then the officer was killed.  How do I initiate with RDM'ers and still protect myself?  They wouldn't listen to me if I told them to stop shooting at me, seems obvious if they are willing to murder innocent people

well if they shoot at you it's initiation on their part I dont get the question. If someone shoots at you you are always allowed to defend yourself

2 hours ago, sydewaze said:

record and report

1 hour ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

If they shoot at you then it's initiation. If they shoot at you, you don't shoot back and they kill you without initiating it's RDM. 

If you are caught in between a cop fight and they shoot you without initiating, and you die, they are a shit shot and should be banned anyway. 

this