Asylum stands back up

First of all i want to thank everyone who helped in the process of restoring as much as possible. Secondly i want to send out a message to the entire community.

It seems we have been struck with a relentless attack with intention to take our community down. Well I don't know what the hacker was thinking because we'll simply patch up the damages and stand back up better than ever.

We have hundreds if not a thousand skilled rebels fighting over the possesion of the cartels, the endless waves of APD, robbing the small thugs who think they're on top of the food chain.

We have the APD who has been roaming all over Altis/Stratis daily to stop any kind of law breaking for years now! The APD staff has grown huge in numbers, new captains that will take command to once again take our islands back from the criminals. 

Also for aslong as i remember we have been populated with a sheer amount of civilians we simply go to for a talk, rob them of their hard earned money, help them survive the day or where the hell you get a map.

Medics that will without no doubt keep research how exactly they are able to heal people by running over them or give us a firework show which they daily give in kavala (hummingbirds).

All i'm actually trying to say is that we kind off have build some virtual lives here. Made countless friends and even more enemies! We have alot to go back to, we just have to overcome this hit and go forward.

A simple request though: Don't take this out on the staff.. No matter what you lost they're doing their utter best. Fill in comp requests with the format required and give it some time.

Thanks for reading through this.

Lets go forward and not lose any joy over this.

#Atmosphere4CM (did he dieded due post reset?)

Mr Smirnoff likes this
The hacker actually didn't meant to take down Asylum' date=' he thought it was the database of the MMORPG game Paratus used to work at.[/quote']

Yeah evidently he even apologized for taking asylum down.