Killing released prisoners

Usually the idea IS to get one of the rebels doing the pb to kill you. Otherwise you'll probably get downed and sent back to prison by a cop. Atleast I always thought the rebels were supposed to kill the guys escaping' date=' like it was a nice thing to do xD[/quote']

Yeah maybe so if the pb was successful and you broke out, but finishing your time and getting released only to be killed is a bummer.

If there is a prison break going on and you get released from prison you are pretty much guaranteed to get killed. My suggestion is we should make killing innocent people released from jail during a prison break a bannable offence.

Alright... when people do a prison break it is a red zone and since the recent update cops are comming back with better gear. Being a rebel isn't like being a cop... if they die they just come right back if we die it's over. And our gear costs alot more... so if you are getting in the way... dont be surprised when you get shot.

Alright... when people do a prison break it is a red zone and since the recent update cops are comming back with better gear. Being a rebel isn't like being a cop... if they die they just come right back if we die it's over. And our gear costs alot more... so if you are getting in the way... dont be surprised when you get shot.

Lmao I understand that but getting shot before you even have a chance to move is bs.

Not gonna happen.

How about to make it like Gas stations?

Gas Station (During a robbery only) – Range: Vicinity around the gas station. Only applies to engaging civs who pose a threat(armed). Civs who don't pose a threat(unarmed) require roleplay

most of the time i see is someone AFK in front of prison (got recently serve his time) someone initiate a prison break, kills him and quell it..

Could just make it so you had to leave prison via a scroll wheel option when your time is up. Exactly like bail. But I mean... If you are that upset about dieing upon release maybe you could log out while the prison break is happening and do your time on another server? Like they said, if you're escaping they do you a favour by shooting you. If just getting released you should expect it and have just left the server or something.

I agree. Kinda silly you pay your time in prison to just get killed by someone with no RP once you finally get released. A simple solution other than banning would add an option to leave or wait a little longer so you don't get put in front of a shit ton of bullets.

Lol that;s funny coming from a cop, considering the people who get out of prison on time when a PB is going on get shot by cops as well. Almost every single time I get out of the prison when a PB has been going on or one is going to start, I get shot by a cop and I clearly have no weapon or gear. Should that be bannable too?

What's really kinda silly is how a cop can throw sirens on and instantly get out and shoot within seconds, because that's initiation. No reaction time.

Lol that;s funny coming from a cop' date=' considering the people who get out of prison on time when a PB is going on get shot by cops as well. Almost every single time I get out of the prison when a PB has been going on or one is going to start, I get shot by a cop and I clearly have no weapon or gear. Should that be bannable too?

What's really kinda silly is how a cop can throw sirens on and instantly get out and shoot within seconds, because that's initiation. No reaction time.[/quote']

Dude fuck off. Don't just generalize me because I'm a Lt. and get off topic.

This just in.

If you sit in any of the chairs inside the prison prior to your release' date=' you do not get kicked outside the prison once your time is up. Just take a seat until your time is up and when the prison break is over; you go to the trail sign and it will teleport you across the bridge. No running required

You're welcome[/quote']

I will do that for now on if they don't change the spawn point or change something.

Escaping Jail stay but when served time go to the entrance (garage)

well move the car spawn to the gas station wola everyone happy...i mean there's no reason to stay around during a prison break if u not involved in any means. so both points in this thread are true and moving the spawn point would fix it for both outbreakers happy and released players happy!