Saved by Pilot Coveralls

19 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

9604b976984bc0d42774f5f6ccb3d114.png

Don't worry you won't be seeing it in my future videos.. as I'm going to purchase windows 10... the shop I go to is shut on weekends :/

Long story short - I had windows 7, upgraded to 8, had the problem ever since, never bothered to fix it.

:shrug:

Edited by Sanctus
15 hours ago, Sanctus said:

Don't worry you won't be seeing it in my future videos.. as I'm going to purchase windows 10... the shop I go to is shut on weekends :/

Long story short - I had windows 7, upgraded to 8, had the problem ever since, never bothered to fix it.

:shrug:

Riiiiigghhttt, buying windows.....  Only time people buy windows is when it is an OEM version. 

Edited by Legit
11 hours ago, Sanctus said:

wtf is OEM? I  didn't know what that was , so I got the 'Retail' copy.

OEM is a version of windows that comes pre-loaded on any computer that you bought from a store. It is bound to that hardware and can't be used anywhere else. 

Actually most cracked versions of windows are accomplished by masking as an OEM version. Good on you for actually buying windows. 

Edited by Legit
GH05T likes this
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

9 second intro

still has the fucking windows watermark

does something that is so casual in arma.

yes because I recorded it on the weekend. (couldn't go to the shop for my windows copy)

Oh ya, it's something casual for someone to step out of burning vehicle ... isn't it?

3 hours ago, Legit said:

OEM is a version of windows that comes pre-loaded on any computer that you bought from a store. It is bound to that hardware and can't be used anywhere else. 

Actually most cracked versions of windows are accomplished by masking as an OEM version. Good on you for actually buying windows. 

I see.. well, I did ask the guy about it and pretty much told me the same thing, even the masking part. Although he said something about Microsoft cracking down on those and get them about 80% of the time, however I don't know if that were true. Either way, got it, problem solved :D

1 hour ago, Brendon Smith said:

Nice to see I dont need to fight you to win when your members are fighting eachother

Yeah...

It's somewhat upsetting yet, really fucking funny when this kind of shit happens :D