Member application

In-Game Name: gavintheok

Estimated Asylum Time: 900hrs+

Bank Balance: 900k

Have you ever been banned? Once, 2 years ago

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yep.

Current and Past Gangs? Mainly a lot of small gangs that didn't last to long or get much done but they've given me enough experience to get into a more serious and organized gang and be a working member.

Why do you want to join our gang? I've been playing Asylum since 2014 so I know how everything works regarding banks robberies and prison breaks and feds. I want to join your gang because I am an over all well rounded player who can match the same integrity of the rest of the gang and implement your strategies into my game play so the gang has the best chance of succeeding. I'm mainly a 'go with the flow and don't ask too many questions' kinda guy so I am naturally very open to new ideas because I usually trust the people I'm working with.

Contact me: Just respond to this thread or pm me.

3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You'll get denied quicker that way. Apply one at a time. Wait for a response from each one because they will deny you if you apply for more than one gang at a time.

This guy speaks the truth. Making these type of threads never ends in the OP getting a gang invite - I'd take Sean's advice. 

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You'll get denied quicker that way. Apply one at a time. Wait for a response from each one because they will deny you if you apply for more than one gang at a time.

^ This.

Locked since people can't keep a thread without derailing it even once.