Increase gas station pay out?

You can increase them a little bit via talents, I think $6500 is the max payout with talents, currently you can leave at 60% for pull payout.

Now increasing the flat payout would be fine BUT you can rob them with 0 cops online and civs RARELY interrupt you as in order for them to gain anything they have to let you finish the robbery first. Having a 10k payout per gas station with little to no risk (Rarely any cops on early EU times) would be far too easy to make money from them if you just rotate between Pygos, DP14 and highway.

Furnie Mack likes this

Problem is if you actually want to RP with a cop, you almost have to rob a fed or the bank or do a prison because that occupies much of their time. More gas station robberies would limit RP even more for plain civs.

My best RP with cops is during normal traffic stops or when I call them for weird stuff, like my quad is stuck in the coke box. But many times I get rushed because some swat situation triggers.  And like many said, they only do banks and prisons to kill cops. 

Just thoughts from a plain civ.

Reavantos likes this