CSGO Clips

T SPartan

2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

intro is misleading.... you bastard... i watched that whole thing hoping to see some amazing shooooooosting... it was all pretty average.... 

the first clip you show is you shooting a guy in the back....

if you can't do that.... just stop CS...

16 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Bet you lag switch in this game too. 

I ain't the best still learning but thanks I guess.

Jaylen Sarrett likes this
Just now, 64BiT said:

I ain't the best still learning but thanks I guess.

sorry if i sounded cr1t1cal (GET IT? DAS MUH NAME)... played cs for like, 12 years....

i will say it was damn good video production.... just a bit boring to watch. Keep playin tho, watch pro matches and see how they play, watch their strats.... 

and note that in cs,

Smarts > Shots...ANYDAY.

12 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

Yeah I didn't really play much but it seem fun, and my friends are helping me out.

people talk crap CS alot, because it's sort of old in it's play style and map setup (and graphics because obviously it is)..

But the game is actually pretty difficult to learn and play well competitively (and i don't mean CSGO public competitive matches, i mean in actual leagues against real teams who have real strats)

that's really where the game is in its best.... When teams come together to pull amazing things.

Really one of the best things i learned early in my cs years was, learning to think like you're the opponent.... What spot should i play? how should i play it? aggressive? passive? what would i do on the opposing team if i saw myself in this position, and then do the opposite... In other words, THINK... And if you watch pro matches, and what not, you'll see what i'm talking about.... 

EDIT: But honestly, making just good calls and having good "tac comms" (not what it's called in CS i believe the proper term is STFU NUB), you'd be more effective than 75% of CS players ... keep that in mind as well

one of my pet peeves is people telling me there is a person about to come through double doors (when they're dead) or whatever through teamspeak, whenever i can clearly hear their footsteps.... it does nothing but distract me.... Just seriously, shut the fuck up...

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
T SPartan likes this