I have just a few suggestions:

1: More maps for laser tag if possible, before a server restart me and my gang play alot of laser tag and many other civs join in on the fun, more maps would make this alot more fun, I realize this probably isnt a priority, but if it ever comes up and its possible it would be a great addition.

2: Im newer to the server and Im not sure if there is reasoning behind this, but if there could be a combat logging protection for bounty hunters, my gang does record and I know the admins are determined when it comes to enforcing the rules and they have been extremely helpful thus far, but it ruins the RP and fun when you search for a bounty, finally get them and they just combat log, like I said before if there is reasoning behind not implementing this feature im okay with that.

3: Garages, when you create a gang you have the option of making that house a gang house for everybody to use and have permanent keys to, would it be possible to make a gang garage too? We can all spawn there but cant use the garage unless our leader is online, and would love to see a feature for permanent keys to the garage for the entire gang.

1 minute ago, Rated349 said:

2: Im newer to the server and Im not sure if there is reasoning behind this, but if there could be a combat logging protection for bounty hunters, my gang does record and I know the admins are determined when it comes to enforcing the rules and they have been extremely helpful thus far, but it ruins the RP and fun when you search for a bounty, finally get them and they just combat log, like I said before if there is reasoning behind not implementing this feature im okay with that.

Too many people abuse bounty hunting and RDM with it. Yes people CL, but they wont implement a system that  badly affects normal people just because a few bad apples ruin it

8 minutes ago, Rated349 said:

Sadly, there will always be a way to Alt F4.

45 minutes ago, Rated349 said:

3: Garages, when you create a gang you have the option of making that house a gang house for everybody to use and have permanent keys to, would it be possible to make a gang garage too? We can all spawn there but cant use the garage unless our leader is online, and would love to see a feature for permanent keys to the garage for the entire gang.

Gang houses can be made in 40k/70k/120k/150k/220k House, Industrial sheds and Garages and the way it works is everyone gets that house and full access to the house or garage and its features such as unlocking Locking and if a garage pulling out a car also in houses they have full access to the crates.

17 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

Gang houses can be made in 40k/70k/120k/150k/220k House, Industrial sheds and Garages and the way it works is everyone gets that house and full access to the house or garage and its features such as unlocking Locking and if a garage pulling out a car also in houses they have full access to the crates.

He taking about about adding a gang garage option on any garage you have access to.

On 8/18/2016 at 7:46 AM, Rated349 said:

I have just a few suggestions:

1: More maps for laser tag if possible, before a server restart me and my gang play alot of laser tag and many other civs join in on the fun, more maps would make this alot more fun, I realize this probably isnt a priority, but if it ever comes up and its possible it would be a great addition.

1.) no one plays lazer tag unless in jail, and still no one plays it.
2.) People are gonna CL no matter what
3.) You can make your gang house a garage... I honestly don't know where you're going with this, this is already a feature.

23 hours ago, Megaloners said:

@Dog Dan With number 3 you don't understand what he means he wants to have a gang garage because you can have a gang house but not a gang garage and if you have a gang house and a garage right next to it that would make it super useful I think you read number 3 wrong the question is the first sentence in it.

My gang has the gang house as a garage? unless he is asking for gang house to also have a garage.

On 8/18/2016 at 8:46 AM, Rated349 said:

2 Im newer to the server and Im not sure if there is reasoning behind this, but if there could be a combat logging protection for bounty hunters, my gang does record and I know the admins are determined when it comes to enforcing the rules and they have been extremely helpful thus far, but it ruins the RP and fun when you search for a bounty, finally get them and they just combat log, like I said before if there is reasoning behind not implementing this feature im okay with that.

Combat Logging of Bounty Targets

If a bounty target combat logs on you after you have caught/downed them; it is not our policy to provide guaranteed compensation for the monetary value you would have received if you had succeeded in arresting them. You may request compensation for this; however we are free to decline based on a variety of factors.

( meaning they may or may not grant compensation, if you are right next to the courthouse they might give more than if you were 5 km away. )

8 hours ago, Rated349 said:

@Dog Dan

We bought a house for the gang, then down the street we ALSO bought a garage, we would liketo be able to make the garage down the street a gang garage so everyone can use it so our friend 411 doesnt have to logon to unlock the garage for us.

I understand, So you want to have a gang house and garage? or a feature to swap gang house. +1 i am done with this

Megaloners likes this