26 seconds that summarize the last 2 months of asylum

im going to bed, to answer the obvious question, once the ifrits froze in place i shot both drivers out. i also ran to windmill and killed every single person there, and i dont even feel bad about it.

Devs, ill donate 200 dollars monthly if you can keep me online for more than an hour at a time. thanks.

0scar, ViiET and Professor Pericles like this
2 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

im going to bed, to answer the obvious question, once the ifrits froze in place i shot both drivers out. i also ran to windmill and killed every single person there, and i dont even feel bad about it.

Devs, ill donate 200 dollars monthly if you can keep me online for more than an hour at a time. thanks.

xD

Honestly it can't be ddos at this point. Something added HAS to be fucking it up like really. It started happening shortly before a few of these things were added:

1. Karoke

2. Asylum Exchange

3. Useless random scripts like seatbelts or phone calls or dispatch

4. Skip Tracer

5. Headless client

Just a few things that ive noticed that have been added since the game was cleanly ran

59 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Honestly it can't be ddos at this point. Something added HAS to be fucking it up like really. It started happening shortly before a few of these things were added:

1. Karoke

2. Asylum Exchange

3. Useless random scripts like seatbelts or phone calls or dispatch

4. Skip Tracer

5. Headless client

Just a few things that ive noticed that have been added since the game was cleanly ran

All those things are in server 5 but it runs very smooth yet servers like 4 are complete dog shit. I don't even think it's really DDOS because if it was, why not take down server 5 with the rest? I'd peg it more to just weak boxes that are probably sharing servers. 

@bamf mentioned the Exchange script was in place on S5, but technically it isn't actively running as in the db is not being used? No one is actively selling and buying things etc..? Might be worth a try to remove the Exchange for a couple days to see if that has some impact.

I've been told by another Dev things like the Exchange, Dynamic Markets etc.. things in that similar line may have impact on servers in terms of performance. Worth a try imo.

0scar likes this