Server such rules, in the hope that the administrator to discuss!

1 minute ago, Casey Anthony said:

Still have yet to run into 911 and I honestly don't know if I should be happy or mildly disappointed.

Be happy. They will tear you to shreads. Not because of any high amount of skill (though some of them are good), but because they always have 15+ people. They show up to every cap with 3+ orcas full.

Edited by Plus One Chromosome
20 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

So just being in a stolen police car is initiation now? I know I'm not one to usually complain about this stuff, but that's just dumb as fuck.

It has been a thing for ages, just passed along hand to hand. I heard about it when I was a Cadet. 

25 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

My point exactly. So if I watch them from afar the entire time from the time they stole it until the time I shoot them 10 mins later, I would still be banned? 

The reason cops can is because they can identify it is a stolen police car. I can also identify its my stolen car. What's the difference @Trilligy

Cops should have to follow initiation rules unless under cover.

If you hop out of your car and a guy next to you lockpicks it and steals it you can shoot him. The difference is with police cars is there is no way for a civilian to get a police car, so cops already know its theirs and there is no sliver of doubt that it hasn't been stolen and replaced by an identical car just not owned by a cop.