HYPE HYPE HYPE

{BOA}Cole

32 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Definately looks fun I would not hype it up just yet though. Let me know how it is.

well, im downloading the steam version, the devs are already pushing out patches for the damn thing because there were errors when uploading to steam or some shit

30 minutes ago, King said:

Why are you constantly riding this kids dick?

If "riding dick" is two individuals talking about a similar intrest in video games or in general then I guess I ride dick quite often....... Seems to me though you want some of this PAPI CHULO DICK and imma break you off. Hop off for real though and take that hate toxicity bullshit somewhere else and come at me correct when you even quote me kid or don't quote me at all.

Edited by Frizzy
.Sean and asiuxjau like this
16 hours ago, Frizzy said:

If "riding dick" is two individuals talking about a similar intrest in video games or in general then I guess I ride dick quite often....... Seems to me though you want some of this PAPI CHULO DICK and imma break you off. Hop off for real though and take that hate toxicity bullshit somewhere else and come at me correct when you even quote me kid or don't quote me at all.

tumblr_mbn7jel7HO1qasthro1_500.jpg

{BOA}Cole likes this
23 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Why do you look like a fucking retard when you reply to everything?

5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Another early access game?  Yeah, no.

I'd love to be wrong but the open world will probably be laggy as fuck as most games are that have building and crafting.  I would really love to be wrong though.

Its "open world" but the buildings arent built like Rust, and the gathering and such is all done by AI. You will literally be able to ride a horse down a trail and see the AI gathering wood, iron, ect in spots designated by the owner of the local town or what have you. The buildings wont be like SKYFOOORTTTT. It will be actual buildings, floors, roofs ect. Actual structure, with a World of Tanks type of strategic map where kingdoms fight over towns.