Memory leak? Huge FPS drop and wont recover?

dat_iceman

It has been happening more and more recently, whetheron Asylum or KOTH... I am getting this random spike of FPS drop, that will not recover.

-- I normally have 50-80 FPS on a regular, at peak times... It is just getting annoying that this happens.. especially during fights.

My Computer spec:

-- i7 6700k

-- GTX 970

-- 16gig ram

-- SSD + HDD

I have not done this "Arma performance fix," etc... I do not have any parameters, or anything else...   It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has a fix, or knows of one!

I sometimes have mem leaks but as simple as it sounds: ' -flush ' most of the Time works for me. You can do this by holding shift and pressing Minus on your keyboard; Then you type "flush" despite the fact its not actually typing anything. You should try it, and otherwise have a look at your RAM. I have a way worse pc than you and for me everything runs okay so you should be fine aswell. :)

24 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Usually its just asylum being asylum when it comes to getting mem leaks and fps drops but if its happening on KOTH too then its prob something on your end. Try out the performance fix that was posted here not too long ago. Most people saw an improvement using it.

Not true. It's a Bohemia issue, and it happens on almost all servers. We just have significantly more scripts, making it faster and more noticeable.