Bounty Phuckers

Be me with a 15k bounty chilling at clothes shop with a rook. Leaving the shop when I get hit by a car and downed by a bounty hunter. "You are my first bounty ever don't ruin this moment for me." *goodgrief.jpeg* "You know you have to initiate with me even if I'm your bounty right?" "Yeah I did while you were buying clothes at the shop" "No you didn't" *pulls up play.tv and sees im right* "Hey anon I've got proof you did not initiate" "Nope you just weren't listening" *I get turned in and I'm pissed at this point* I respawn after paying bail and grab an ak and head to the nearest courthouse. I find anon and see I still have 2 min until initiation expires. I tell him, "You and that wall are about to become best friends." *Anon is dead asf* I put away shit and go lock pick his brand new potato hatch and chop it. I later find him in peach fields like all honest kavala anons. "You gon learn 2 day boi"

Sinebrio, Miles and Brendon Smith like this
1 hour ago, setherm1 said:

Be me with a 15k bounty chilling at clothes shop with a rook. Leaving the shop when I get hit by a car and downed by a bounty hunter. "You are my first bounty ever don't ruin this moment for me." *goodgrief.jpeg* "You know you have to initiate with me even if I'm your bounty right?" "Yeah I did while you were buying clothes at the shop" "No you didn't" *pulls up play.tv and sees im right* "Hey anon I've got proof you did not initiate" "Nope you just weren't listening" *I get turned in and I'm pissed at this point* I respawn after paying bail and grab an ak and head to the nearest courthouse. I find anon and see I still have 2 min until initiation expires. I tell him, "You and that wall are about to become best friends." *Anon is dead asf* I put away shit and go lock pick his brand new potato hatch and chop it. I later find him in peach fields like all honest kavala anons. "You gon learn 2 day boi"

This isnt 4chan

₴avagє likes this
3 hours ago, setherm1 said:

good story thx!