lol pete

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 64BiT said:

Gareth do you go outside and stretch I just came back from playing basket ball and you still greasing up your hair, send us a trailer of that next tage you posting.:D

I'm sure everyone who's seen a pic of me knows I'm not ugly at all. Wish I could say the same for you. 

And NEXT TAGE? U DUMB HOE. Bitch please you have 15 different montages all full of the same clips.

Just now, 64BiT said:

AdaM really Rep kid last thing I need to care about is Rep on a game. Take that Rep from the game and use it outside and let me know when it get you somewhere 

I quit this shit game 2 months ago and work full time you retard, you've got a medal at school and now you think you've made it when in reality your mum still takes you shopping and your dad still wipes your bum 

End urself my friend

HardyBxoxo, Eyad and Gareth like this
Just now, 64BiT said:

So at the end of the week Im guessing your next one will be out then.

goawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoaway

Eyad likes this
1 minute ago, AdaM_ said:

I quit this shit game 2 months ago and work full time you retard, you've got a medal at school and now you think you've made it when in reality your mum still takes you shopping and your dad still wipes your bum 

End urself my friend

You act like I still play like that too, You must of had a bad child hood then bro if you going try to flame me on a wrestling medal 1 point for you

Apci likes this