1+ hours bank fight?

33 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

If all the rebels are on the roofs then simply go to the first floor and stop the drill. That is why they added it after all. If a couple of them are on the floors just get enough units to zero them and once again stop the fed then you only have to worry about the people on the roof with no chance of them getting the money.

And don't forget the Tactical Cam! 

3 hours ago, 2legit said:

You're assuming that SWAT ever actually works.  Which it doesnt.  It can be right after a restart and nothing has happened and swat will just randomly decide not to work.  Honestly if swat is working bank isn't a terrible fight for cops, but without it bank is a royal pain in the ass.  Theres no real cover  if the robbers set up on both roofs.  Any pushes are basically at a standstill until we get at least 1st atm out of the fight.  Our guns can't one tap you out of an orca.  Yours can, so hot drops are a no go most of the time.  That's why most cops don't really like fighting bank.  It is a one sided shit show unless we actually get to use swat, which is maybe 1 out of 10 banks.  Add to that that every big gang knows how to purposely bug swat.  I'll go to the bank and we'll do what we can but in general they're just not all that fun from the cop side.  Prison break or Fed? Those are actually fun.  Even without 7.62s and carrier lights it's a decently balanced fight.  Banks are just very one sided because of the layout and  lack of cover when it's 6.5 vs 7.62+armor .  If the changed bank to something like tana layout I think you'd see a lot more fighting there.

Every bank I have ever been to, the cops have deployed swat. I have never once not seen it be deployed. In fact, on multiple occasions, I have seen swat abused, as people deploy more than once.

On 9 September 2016 at 0:58 AM, Jimbo! said:

Honestly, this is what I expect from cops, to keep coming back until they win, lately the only cops getting close to the pb/bank have been swat, it's disappointing, I really don't know why you're complaining, what you described sounds like so much fun.

I have to admit that sounds quite fun 

On 9/8/2016 at 8:02 PM, Axe said:

I will never understand when rebels cry about cops coming back.

I can't tell you how many times cops DONT show up to something, and the rebels get salty and bored because theres no fight.

Very true words here. The longer the rebels want to fight at the bank is an increased risk for increased reward. Basically it's the best way to get a good fight.