Bigger Backpack [I KNOW THIS ISN'T NEW]

What i believe would "buff" drugs and mining is leave prices alone but add the big backpack... right now too many people are camping/running drugs (flying drugs) I really think it would even out the over populated drug runners :)

The big pack should be like 1.5 - 2 times size of carry all 

Maybe even make it illegal, so its a risk to have?

BUT if it is illegal, it still should be sold in every clothing store just like sdar.

Please take this into consideration, lol if you want

What do you think?

Mr.Purple, Monster, slapr and 2 others like this
1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

I wouldn't mind having the bigger backpack, but I wouldn't consider it illegal, especially because while wearing a ghillie suit, backpacks don't appear. However I agree it should have the ability to carry maybe 1.5 the amount of a carryall. Would increase the amount of money can make while running drugs/guns. Should cost about 4k though

agreed 100%

Just now, Gnashes said:

The carrier light was never "illegal".

Paratus forgot to add one of the color variants to the whitelist of not-seizable clothing; the Captains took it upon themselves to make it "illegal".

Hence why that was fixed and made to not seize.

well thats what i was getting at.  when i said devs dont want illegal clothing.  it didnt take long for the devs to fix

56 minutes ago, Amir Orange said:

i just think it would be cool if a bigger backpack could be added, earlier bamf said he was not expecting to add one, so i thought maybe if it was illegal it might be added :)

Well bamf has his reasons, if he doesn't want the big backpack in there is a good reason for it. He wouldn't not put it in just cause he dosnt want it.  

M R. O R A N G E likes this
3 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Lets add this backpack  Image result for arma 3 apex backpack

Make it 3K and has 2.3 times the carry of carryall and you cant run makes it balanced no? or so u cant drink redgull to replen stan so you have to wait to run again

That is the Bergan pack it is the biggest in the game