Change Vehicle Cleanup

I think it would be much better if vehicle cleanup time was something like 15 minutes. It's super frustrating when they disappear when you're doing something or if they disappear during a long restart with difficulty reconnecting and you lose what's in them. I know you can comp request but not everyone wants to record every second they play.  I don't see this change causing a lag issue as there aren't as many abandon vehicles as other items. Any chance we could see this go through? 

7 hours ago, ₴avagє said:

5 minutes can make a huge difference between restarts especially if it crashed and didnt sync your location and you have to run a km to your vehicle. The extra 5 minutes will likely not have noticable adverse effects on stability 

this will make it so people that spawn quad bikes in kavala and leaves it there so you cant spawn you car and it will be longer

22 hours ago, HotWings said:

Vehicle should only despawn if the owner isnt within 150-200 meters imo

This 

The radius check was suggested a while ago and I believe Paratus said he'll look into it. Will work amazing alongside the 10 minute time imo. 

I can imagine how annoyed some new players might be when on their first run only for their vehicle to despawn on them.

5 minutes ago, Haych said:

This 

The radius check was suggested a while ago and I believe Paratus said he'll look into it. Will work amazing alongside the 10 minute time imo. 

I can imagine how annoyed some new players might be when on their first run only for their vehicle to despawn on them.

10/10

10 minute timer runs out, checks player location is within 150 meters if true reset 10 minute timer if false despawn vehicle

Edited by HotWings
₴avagє likes this