A Couple Questions on Diving & Lockpicks

In my free time (when I'm not a medic) I thought about doing scuba diving but being new to the server, I don't know a lot about it.

1. Where is a good place to dive that I'm least likely to get robbed by someone?

2. Can you only get lock picks from diving? I've never seen them on any of the markets.

3. Where do you get the gear (and what gear do you need) to dive/fish or whatnot?

4. I'm looking for low-risk way to make money without killing anyone and with as little risk of getting robbed as possible. I also thought about carjacking but I know nothing about that.

Olivia likes this

1. I always do it in Kavala. Easy

2. Rebel Outpost

3. Wesuit, rebreather, diving goggles and an SDAR if you want to protect yourself. It's an illegal weapon though

4. You making nothing off of stealing cars unless it's a big truck or helicopter. Diamonds are a good way I think to start off with.

A lot of people do it at the spot southwest of Kavala, but if you want even less of a chance of being robbed use the excavation spot way northwest of Sofia on that little peninsula. Back up the biggest truck you have into the water a bit and you barely need to move to excavate/deposit. Obviously ditch all the lockpicks/zipties.

I don't do it often anymore but you make 100-150k per run w/a HEMMT Box depending on how lucky your drops are. Excavating is boring af so prepare to netflix and chill.

Olivia likes this

There's another spot bear Pyrgos, but the best one is Kavala I think, you can get lock picks, zippies, cocaine, processed oil, gold and silver doubloon, silver piece, pearls, rubies and flawless diamonds. I will recomend going with an off road, load up till ful and sell everything. Jewels at the jewellery and oil at commodities trader. Each trip will give you around 20k. The only thing you may worries about is getting your car robbed, park it near the shore and put an alarm system on it so you listen if someone is trying to lock pick. Also I recommend having the talent point. With it, it takes you about 3-5 minutes to finish excavating so it doesn't get that boring. If you want more help don't hesitate on sending me a message.

Olivia likes this

Excavating is pretty cool at 1st then it gets boring as shit.

Some good advise is not to use a vehicle specially a truck because me as a bandit look for that. I will sneak up on your truck and begin to lock pick it once I have the keys I will back off and let you keep filling my truck. Once you try and get in to the truck I will tell rob you and your truck.

That's why my advise is to use the boat as you can"t lock pick a boat. Sure you will need to make more runs but the stuff in the boat will be safe from any predators. FYI

A lot of good advice here. Only things I would add are be sure to buy nightvision goggles too (in addition to wetsuit, rebreather, diving goggles, wreck excavator tool, big backpack and optional SDAR). If you're stuck out in the water and it gets dark you'll thank me.

I personally did this when I was new to get my first 1 million (old money). I liked doing it with a boat near Kavala cuz it was pretty easy to run from the beach to wherever you need to sell your stuff. But yes Kavala is busier and a higher risk area than the others.

I'd recommend going out to the wreck in a boat (when you park 100% make sure the boats velocity is 0 kph or it will drift as you excavate!). Fill your backpack then go to the passenger seat of the boat. From this seat only you can drop all the things you don't want (like silver, lockpicks). Put what you want in your boat's trunk, lock boat then go back down.

(Someone could take the info in this thread and make a guide pretty easily lol)

My house has a shot on the shore. Watch your ass

c'mon now, you wouldn't shoot a lady, would you?

Thank you for all the fantastic advice! I only have about 16k to my name right now (being so new and the EMT role is a rat race that pays very little but is very fun). I'll have to see if I have enough money to do excavating. If not, I can always do something else until I have the funds. Honestly I'm just looking for a way to make enough money to buy a house :) The car jacking thing seems fun to me (and it doesn't involve killing anyone). Keep in mind what isn't a lot of money to one of you might be a lot to me. haha

Olivia likes this

c'mon now' date=' you wouldn't shoot a lady, would you?

Thank you for all the fantastic advice! I only have about 16k to my name right now (being so new and the EMT role is a rat race that pays very little but is very fun). I'll have to see if I have enough money to do excavating. If not, I can always do something else until I have the funds. Honestly I'm just looking for a way to make enough money to buy a house :) The car jacking thing seems fun to me (and it doesn't involve killing anyone). Keep in mind what isn't a lot of money to one of you might be a lot to me. haha[/quote']

We help out a lot of new players.

The last guy we helped out made close to 250K in 2 days with us.

It does involved bandit life !

you may have found out the hard way, but since you talk about being a medic, and most likely doing illegal things with lock picks, hehehehe, should mention you can't do your job as a medic when your character is wanted as a civilian. So server your time or pay your ticket otherwise you won't be able to do your job as a medic!

In my free time (when I'm not a medic) I thought about doing scuba diving but being new to the server' date=' I don't know a lot about it.

1. Where is a good place to dive that I'm least likely to get robbed by someone?

2. Can you only get lock picks from diving? I've never seen them on any of the markets.

3. Where do you get the gear (and what gear do you need) to dive/fish or whatnot?

4. I'm looking for low-risk way to make money without killing anyone and with as little risk of getting robbed as possible. I also thought about carjacking but I know nothing about that.[/quote']

If you arent in a decently sized gang (10 or more) Then i would say turtles. If you are in a gnag then you can run meth. But an independent Running Meth in a Zamack is a Very juicy opportunity to a larger group of people. Turtles in Pygros are good because you can run from the cops (if any ever check it) . You can run from other players, and they are easy to sell. But it is time consuming

Best advice I have for wreck excavation: (and yes you loot a TON of lockpicks and zipties doing this which is awesome)

Wreck Excavate in Kavala and save up your money until you can buy a cheap 1-story house on the shoreline near the excavation zone, one that can hold a medium sized crate. Once you buy the house after a few Offroad loads, all you need to do is fill your boat (NOT THE TINY MOTOR BOAT!) up and drive back and forth to your house storage. I think it's safer because your stuff is safely locked in your house and you wont lose your inventory if it was in a vehicle and it de-spawns or someone steals it. When I used to do this a lot, I would honestly dump the oil while sitting passenger in the boat because I don't think it's worth the weight : price ratio, but others think it's worth holding to sell, so I'll let you decide. I don't think its worth it and recommend you focus jewelry only and just dump everything else. This is more valid when you're using the Offroad and don't yet own the house. Once you have the house you can hold on to whatever you want until there's no room and then do large coke/oil/jewelry runs.

NOTE: Be careful when you dump objects while in the boat because the suitcase can become stacked and your boat wont move. I always put the boat in a very slow -1 km/h reverse before i start dumping things so you don't encounter that problem.

So yeah that about sums it up. My two cents, I prefer not to spend my time running to multiple vendors, I focus on selling my loot at the jewelry store only...so I dump anything not jewelry or coke... but if you're up for it by all means load all the different inventories into your truck and drive around to all the vendors; jeweler, oil/commodity trader, and drug dealer. I save my coke over a long period of time and then sell it when I have a sizable load to the drug dealer there in kavala.

All that said, jewelry speed runs are where it's at IMO.

Olivia likes this

There's actually an amazing way to make money right now. It is only known by a few people, but I'm willing to let you in. Are you tired of working? Tired of waiting for income? Tired of being robbed? Want to be your own boss? Well, There's gold out in the streets right now, waiting to be cashed in. This is YOUR chance at wealth.

One word: REDGULL.

Everyone loves them, everyone drinks them, EVERYONE BUYS THEM. So who wouldn't love to be able to get the Redgulls they crave AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE? Best part is, you'll be your own boss; make your own hours, work WHEN YOU WANT. The more people you have working for you, THE BIGGER THE DISCOUNT is on Redgull which equals MORE PROFIT. Before you know it, you'll be riding around in a diamond Lamborghini to your EMT calls with a diamond defib.

Don't hesitate, as this offer won't last long. I repeat, DO NOT HESITATE. I have 43 people working for me at the moment and everyday they are taking new people under their wing making more and more $$$. Don't pass this offer up, I assure you it's one in a lifetime and once your chance passes, it'll be too late. You don't want to excavate, there's no money in that. What you want is to be your own boss, not worrying about money, not settling for some crummy 1 story house. Earn the kind of money YOU DESERVE. All you need to do to get started is transfer a small, one time registration fee *$90k*. Included is your starter kit with everything you'll need to be successful. Remember, the more people you have working for you, the bigger the profit!

Olivia likes this