IMPERIUM

DeToX

1. What is your age? : 17

2. What is your donor level? : 3

3. How many hours on record do you have? : Currently 275, but I had the game before and it was not on steam. at least 650+ hours in non steam version.

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? : No

5. How active are you on asylum? : Every day, I usually play between 2-5 hours a day

6. Whats your in game name? : Gangreen

7. What previous gangs have you been in previously on asylum? : I have not been in any other gang

8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? : Of Course

9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? : I want to be able to be part of group and get shit done. While also having a good time, and having some RP along with it. I also that I can better myself from these experiences.

1. What is your age? 18

2. What is your donor level? 3

3. How many hours on record do you have? 600+

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? Accidental RDM

5. How active are you on asylum? Very Active

6. Whats your in game name? EagleWolf

7. What previous gangs have you been in previously on asylum? Late Night Rebelz and Dos Crew

8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? Of course.

9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Need a team of hardcore members to do work with and was suggested.

1. What is your age? : 17

2. What is your donor level? : 3

3. How many hours on record do you have? : Currently 275' date=' but I had the game before and it was not on steam. at least 650+ hours in non steam version.[/size']

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? : No

5. How active are you on asylum? : Every day, I usually play between 2-5 hours a day

6. Whats your in game name? : Gangreen

7. What previous gangs have you been in previously on asylum? : I have not been in any other gang

8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? : Of Course

9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? : I want to be able to be part of group and get shit done. While also having a good time, and having some RP along with it. I also that I can better myself from these experiences.

accepted for interview

1. What is your age? 18

2. What is your donor level? 3

3. How many hours on record do you have? 600+

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? Accidental RDM

5. How active are you on asylum? Very Active

6. Whats your in game name? EagleWolf

7. What previous gangs have you been in previously on asylum? Late Night Rebelz and Dos Crew

8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? Of course.

9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Need a team of hardcore members to do work with and was suggested.

accepted for interview

1. What is your age? 17
2. What is your donor level? 0
3. How many hours on record do you have? 34

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? no
5. How active are you on asylum? every day 
6. Whats your in game name? Jinx
7. What previous gangs have you been in previously on asylum? none
8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? yes
9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Because i got glitched into your group chat and you guys seem to know what your doing.

21 hours ago, jinxfromleague said:

1. What is your age? 17

8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? yes
9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Because i got glitched into your group chat and you guys seem to know what your doing.

Application denied.

21 hours ago, jinxfromleague said:

1. What is your age? 17

Application denied.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey at first I want to say that I asked in sidechat if anyone was hireing, and I got a message that I should try applying here, so here it goes :-D

1. What is your age? 33 (yeah old fuck but young in mind)
2. What is your donor level? right now its 0 but I'm planning to donate when I'm more "into" the game
3. How many hours on record do you have? arma 1571 but not so much in altis life, ive played koth(king of the hill) and exile, and yes I know the rules and the gameplay of altis life and want to play this game.

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? well yes in koth so I dont know if that counts... didn't read the rules so I was too close to a safezone while shooting, but ive learned since then to read the rules completely before joining server (I was banned for 24 hours on the koth server so it wasn't a big mistake I did)
5. How active are you on asylum? well ive been active every day for the past week and I'm getting very into the game and want to take it a little further than just being me
6. Whats your in game name? NoMercyNoRegrets
8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? of course I would, but if you accept me, please note that within a short period of time I will be the leader lol (its a joke) or is it ;)
9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Well to be honest I'm just looking for a gang because all my friends is playing exile and dont wanna switch... so asking in sidechat one of your members encouraged me to put a form here.

Hey at first I want to say that I asked in sidechat if anyone was hireing, and I got a message that I should try applying here, so here it goes :-D

2. What is your donor level? right now its 0 but I'm planning to donate when I'm more "into" the game
3. How many hours on record do you have? arma 1571 but not so much in altis life, ive played koth(king of the hill) and exile, and yes I know the rules and the gameplay of altis life and want to play this game.

4. Has an admin ever taken action against you and if so for what? well yes in koth so I dont know if that counts... didn't read the rules so I was too close to a safezone while shooting, but ive learned since then to read the rules completely before joining server (I was banned for 24 hours on the koth server so it wasn't a big mistake I did)
5. How active are you on asylum? well ive been active every day for the past week and I'm getting very into the game and want to take it a little further than just being me
8. If accepted for a trial period would you be willing to listen to orders from higher ups? of course I would, but if you accept me, please note that within a short period of time I will be the leader lol (its a joke) or is it ;)
9. Why do you wanna join Imperium? Well to be honest I'm just looking for a gang because all my friends is playing exile and dont wanna switch... so asking in sidechat one of your members encouraged me to put a form here.

• 6 months later...