Medic Extensions

Hi all, since I can't join the APD due to my age, I have been playing as a medic, and I have a few ideas to really improve the medic faction. Number one is that we should be able to impound vehicles. The way it works is that medics can double as mechanics, impounding abandoned vehicles, as they can already fix vehicles. However people will abuse this power, so you should only have authority if you become a special whitelisted medic, with an application an interview and a field test. Just a thought, let me know what you think :)

2 minutes ago, GuyStuffing said:

And could you explain why you think this would take a long time to implement?

It will never be implemented. Just an opinion tho. It be a pain in the ass just to get whitelisting for medics in the first place  

Edited by Rafael

Just make different levels of Medics first level Is the one you get when you join then after a certain amount of time you will get a message saying you can now apply for a upgrade on the forms then you get new features like an option to move abandoned vehicles off the road 

Edited by Te.name
8 hours ago, Te.name said:

Just make different levels of Medics first level Is the one you get when you join then after a certain amount of time you will get a message saying you can now apply for a upgrade on the forms then you get new features like an option to move abandoned vehicles off the road 

sup medic