OK' date=' let me tackle this one pile of shit at a time:

White listed players EARNED the right to be cops. why the hell should you take the ability to play civ away from them. The good ones play civ and understand civ life. you want to take that away? So what they can be career cops only? and you think that will help? your out of your damn mind. Forcing cops to never play civ would not have a positive affect. also 100k cap? so i cant even buy a police orca and a loadout? wut....

you want weird ass rules about cops, go play on olympus were they have something similar to what your suggesting. also why their servers are never full.....

also if you see meta gaming, report that shit. the rest is just tinfoil hat crazy ramblings...

[img']https://i.imgflip.com/n3zbb.jpg

I totally get you on this one, but that picture made laugh lol.

Bersabee and Reavantos like this

Since becoming a member of the APD again after a long absence, i have actually seen an uptick in Rp from the Cops. You are going to get some cops that will just give you a ticket and not want anything to do with you but for the most part you will have a cop that is willing to hear you out and reduce some of the charges if you want to RP. Now dont immediately get into the car and start bitching about how you got downed or how the Cops are going to get reported for something ridiculous.

I used to be the person that told the APD to fuck themselves every time I got caught almost always getting a full ticket but now I actually talk to the Cops and most of them listen and are willing to work with me. This pic was taken after I got caught with a 125k bounty. I had a prison break charge and the Sgt let me explain it to him. The constable to the right of the pic was hungry and reminded the Sgt that I had a prison break charge. The Sergeant told the constable to nicely STFU. This is the result of a good role play session.wd4TZbp.jpg

Thats nice and all, but if someone has a Pb str8 to jail for me no questions. Their deeds build my pocketbook immensely. That sgt must be trying to impress some ppl

I try my best to listen to everyone and issue a fair ticket, but if they're just being a scumbag and telling me how fucked my ass was earlier (or similar epeen extension) i generally don't play as nice.

Also one time i was talking to a civ (won't say who) and i told him i was going to listen to his story real quick he had an 80k bounty and a bank was starting. Immediately he flipped out and accused me of robocopping before he or I had even started talking, and he waited like 10 mins for a higher up to come and give him a nearly full ticket.

Thats nice and all, but if someone has a Pb str8 to jail for me no questions. Their deeds build my pocketbook immensely. That sgt must be trying to impress some ppl

Don't think he was trying to impress anyone, I Rp'd everything that he told me about and he wasn't at all worried about his pocketbook. Some people do it for the money others do it to have fun. The ins and out of the APD.