What's up

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My IGN is PublicEnemy and some of you may know me by my previous name TheDonger. Im currently a cadet in the APD and a member of the gang HardLine. I know some of you and I don't know a lot of you but I would like to meet some more people. If you ever see me around i'm pretty friendly but just to warn you I wont acknowledge the forums as a cop. I mainly play S1 and S3. S3 as a cop and S1 as a civ but you can find me anywhere really. See you at the cartels.

Brendon Smith, Aether and Ren Zero like this
3 minutes ago, acsheldon said:

Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My IGN is PublicEnemy and some of you may know me by my previous name TheDonger. Im currently a cadet in the APD and a member of the gang HardLine. I know some of you and I don't know a lot of you but I would like to meet some more people. If you ever see me around i'm pretty friendly but just to warn you I wont acknowledge the forums as a cop. I mainly play S1 and S3. S3 as a cop and S1 as a civ but you can find me anywhere really. See you at the cartels.

Looking forward to meeting you Officialy

PublicEnemy likes this
15 hours ago, acsheldon said:

Welcome to Asylum! ;)