Desolation Redux - For all who may be interested...

Nex

Desolation was insanely fun. Only thing it lacked was a choice of vehicles/weapons/equipment etc.. that was available to you. OPTiX is a very talented developer so I have high hopes for this. I would personally love to see Asylum hire him short term to update the GUI for the servers. He's UI work on Rush Redux was amazing.

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Desolation was insanely fun. Only thing it lacked was a choice of vehicles/weapons/equipment etc.. that was available to you. OPTiX is a very talented developer so I have high hopes for this. I would personally love to see Asylum hire him short term to update the GUI for the servers. He's UI work on Rush Redux was amazing.

Yeah we are keeping Redux dependency free and creating addition weapons / vehicles in house along with porting others ourselves. We actually got him back working with us and created the main menu. He is basically a god lol, but unfortunately one with limited time.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Its gonna be a step up thats for sure.

Too bad they wont be able to use Taviana, that map made the original Desolation so fucking good!

Do you have anything to do with the mod or are you just showcasing their forums etc in your sig for the sake of it?

Yeah Tavi is one of my favorites but Martin doesn't want anyone on A3 to have it. And no one asked apparently aha.

I am one of their modelers / design guys :p.

Edited by Nex