Bad Decision

Maddox

Soooo, how many of you guy's, gal's or kids (little shit heads) have ever tried the Caroline Reaper (aka world's hottest pepper)? Because my young and dumb mind, took one and chewed it down with co-workers.

Did it hurt for us? Yes, I taking deep breaths of cold air with milk and was panicking.

co-worker #1: Was crying (red face), saying prayers in a trash can and complaining his ear's hurt.

Co-worker #2: Face down in a bucket of ice cream and licking it.

Did everyone recovered: Yes, my two co-workers did. Expect for me, I had a negative side effect and had to go to the ER because I felt the power of Christ was compelling me.

I tried it with two of my friends a few years ago.

I vomited almost immediately and continued to vomit for about an hour. I felt ill for the rest of the day but after waking up the next morning, I was fine. My whole body felt really clean, like a detox. It seemed like because I vomited upon consumption, the effects weren't as bad for me. My friends complained about digestive problems the following two days while I was fine.

My other two friends were moaning and groaning but did not vomit. We all had tears streaming down our faces. We had milk and lemon afterwards.

We did this in our high school sophomore year while we were at school, so we all had to go to the nurse's office for a couple class periods to recover. 

Maddox likes this