Shout out to Leap for not covering my Left.

37 minutes ago, Reapered said:

he's bad but i think the better question is why the fuck do void have such large egos when this fuckin dude is slaughtering them.

I didn't bother looking at this thread when I got home because I didn't think it would go anywhere.

Fuck, am I happy you quoted me.

I don't know why they have the ego's that they do.  

@C0NN0R tried to roach me at a cartel and cried for 25 minutes in sidechat because I had pilot coveralls and he missed like 15 shots on me, and hit me 3 times while I 1 tapped him. Cried and called me a pay 2 win faggot.

@Kaif Trump No one knows who he is, but you bet your fucking ass he's shit talking people in sidechat.

@House. ...Don't even get me started. You can watch his montages and you'll laugh yourself to sleep. Kid got carried by his old gang and banks off of it today.

The rest of the gang seems pretty nice, @Dork is a great guy.  I remember @Professor Pericles from back in the day when he was in some gang called Legacy i think it was? and he wasn't to bad of a guy.

@Leslie is a nice kid too from what I hear.

massi, Goldy, Dork and 1 other like this
9 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

I didn't bother looking at this thread when I got home because I didn't think it would go anywhere.

@C0NN0R tried to roach me at a cartel and cried for 25 minutes in sidechat because I had pilot coveralls and he missed like 15 shots on me, and hit me 3 times while I 1 tapped him. Cried and called me a pay 2 win faggot.

@Kaif Trump No one knows who he is, but you bet your fucking ass he's shit talking people in sidechat.

@House. ...Don't even get me started. You can watch his montages and you'll laugh yourself to sleep. Kid got carried by his old gang and banks off of it today.

The rest of the gang seems pretty nice, @Dork is a great guy.  I remember @Professor Pericles from back in the day when he was in some gang called Legacy i think it was? and he wasn't to bad of a guy.

Dude I'm a high tier in the making hello?  .                                                  Actually I'm already high tier and no1 who commented in this thread is seeing me at a cartel so...

Edited by Kaif Trump
41 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

:wub:

W00bzy likes this