Suggestions about Bounty Hunters

3 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

Just like rebels Bounty Hunters do not have to get a full load out every time you respawn. That is up to you and your bank account. People making arguments over how much each load out is pointless. If you can afford to do so then it shouldn't be a problem. 

Im not sayin it cost to much, but the best possible loadout os 20kish so increasing it it unneeded

2 hours ago, Azeh said:

you can tho

1) Store it in your house

2) Buy it from a turf your gang owns (not sure if you can buy CSAT fatigues and carrier lites tbh, but you can buy clothes as a BH as long as you gang owns it)

If you are adding this to the cost of being a bounty hunter than that is on you. If you are in that type of situation where you can do that then money is more than likely not an issue for you. You are acting very defensive even though I only made this post to get answers from the rest of the community. 

Just now, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Im not sayin it cost to much, but the best possible loadout os 20kish so increasing it it unneeded

Yeah I get a loadout can be expensive but the risk that BH goes through to regear isn't nearly like a normal civ. I understand that it isn't the same (Rebels get better weapons=higher risk) but BH practically have the same advantage. I don't care what everyone else says if you have a MX on automatic you are more dangerous than someone with a lethal from a distance. More than likely you won't one tap someone unless you get a good shot. All a BH has to do is spray like it doesn't take any talent.

7 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

Yeah I get a loadout can be expensive but the risk that BH goes through to regear isn't nearly like a normal civ. I understand that it isn't the same (Rebels get better weapons=higher risk) but BH practically have the same advantage. I don't care what everyone else says if you have a MX on automatic you are more dangerous than someone with a lethal from a distance. More than likely you won't one tap someone unless you get a good shot. All a BH has to do is spray like it doesn't take any talent.

We earn an mx, thats the difference. Are you telling me theres any talent in spraying a weapon? You cant be talented in moving you mouse and clicking

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
Just now, Azeh said:

There's pretty much no risk for either. Who cares if you get killed on your way to rebel with meds? Just respawn and go to another rebel or try again. If you consider that risk then idk.

Takes time. If I'm a bounty hunter with my shit purchasable in every city, I can just spawn buy it and since it's not an RDM zone I'm more safe and less likely to die. Takes zero time and effort. To drive to Rebel though takes time and money, and then to die makes you lose the time it took to get to it.

Tyreck likes this
Just now, Azeh said:

You tell us BH loadouts should be more expensive and then say that ^

084.png

If you are wealthy on the server than you won't complain for 10k-25k. You forgot to leave out the next part in the reply too. If you can't afford a full load out then don't buy 25k worth of gear. That goes both ways with rebels and BH.

Edited by Tyreck
Just now, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

And you're the one contradicting your own argument. Real smart.

I didn't. If you can't buy a full load out then out can't. Arguing over how much a load out is when there is and isn't taxes is pointless. If anything a BH loadout should be more because of how easy it is to get one.

2 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

I didn't. If you can't buy a full load out then out can't. Arguing over how much a load out is when there is and isn't taxes is pointless. If anything a BH loadout should be more because of how easy it is to get one.

so TLDR

your right and everyones wrong

Retard

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
ρhantom likes this

As for BH - it's a way for people to be a "vigilante" of sorts in the game, but still be bound by the server rules.  Not the cop rules mind you, just the server rules.  

I think their gear costs are pretty in line with the risk of being a BH, so I don't think we'll be changing that.  We also don't want to limit how people choose to play their in game character, so limiting how many BH or with whom they can play isn't likely to happen.  I know there was a concern when the Skip Tracer patch came out that "everyone would be playing BH", but that died down and hasn't really been a problem.  

As has been stated by a few people in this thread, if you're wanted then you're being hunted.  It's a fun part of the game (at least to me), and with the addition of the Skip Tracer talents you have the opportunity to RP as a straight "good" BH, an unethical "bad" BH, or somewhere in between.  

To me, BH is one of the best working things in the game.  It does make people salty though, but to me that's just adding fun to the game.  

Maaqs and Tyreck like this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

As for BH - it's a way for people to be a "vigilante" of sorts in the game, but still be bound by the server rules.  Not the cop rules mind you, just the server rules.  

I think their gear costs are pretty in line with the risk of being a BH, so I don't think we'll be changing that.  We also don't want to limit how people choose to play their in game character, so limiting how many BH or with whom they can play isn't likely to happen.  I know there was a concern when the Skip Tracer patch came out that "everyone would be playing BH", but that died down and hasn't really been a problem.  

As has been stated by a few people in this thread, if you're wanted then you're being hunted.  It's a fun part of the game (at least to me), and with the addition of the Skip Tracer talents you have the opportunity to RP as a straight "good" BH, an unethical "bad" BH, or somewhere in between.  

To me, BH is one of the best working things in the game.  It does make people salty though, but to me that's just adding fun to the game.  

I appreciate the reply. As I said I understand why they are in the game but I just had some problems with a few things. They all got resolved by now. Not sure why people feel that I insulted their line of duty but I wanna hear how everyone feels. 

Edited by Tyreck
2 minutes ago, Azeh said:

df71e321-082e-422a-b935-4c85d8fa8e4c.jpg

It doesn't matter how wealthy I am. There are other people that aren't able to make money as easily y'know. 

If it makes you love bounty hunters any more, the 58k is from my bounty combat logging. <3

I'm pretty sure if you are playing BH then that is not your number one way to make money. You are more than likely trying to get into action or you are bored. If I spawn in I don't have to go buy a mk18 every time. Sometimes I go and get a rook. That's not the same as a BH who more than likely gets an MX every time. I get where you are coming from but I still feel there is a unbalanced system in place. 

39 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

I'm pretty sure if you are playing BH then that is not your number one way to make money. You are more than likely trying to get into action or you are bored. If I spawn in I don't have to go buy a mk18 every time. Sometimes I go and get a rook. That's not the same as a BH who more than likely gets an MX every time. I get where you are coming from but I still feel there is a unbalanced system in place. 

actually no

I buy a 5.56 (illegal) most of the time and BH with that