How to improve Combat for Cops

Hello. Just another one of my bad ideas! I have been talking to some of my homies and a lot of cops only gain experience in Asylum Combat from real situations. patience is key yeah word grow a pair of ballsackz gurl so we can play paint ball and run around at night into the day light and be ready fo when shitz about to get heavy moms spogetti

I was wondering if cops can group up in those early morning days or late night days cuz u kno they aint gettin laid ( . Y . )

when nothing is really going on, if they can either practice combat / tilting , ect in the HQ's or maybe some of those abandoned towns , ect nobody really ever goes to. lmao bro wtf no..

Maybe making some parts of the map more active? a lot of bad ass places in this map a lotta people don't know a bout 

Rubber bullets would make this more efficient because they don't die =p as you all know. woah

Similar to a private server for gangs to practice with cartels, ect.. sounds wack schwiggity shwack attack

Any chance we can improve some of these cops combat skills within asylum nd not having to go uhh idk play Waste Land / King of the Hill , ect?

(This will reduce the flow of cadets coming back 5+ times during prison breaks / banks, maybe? Maybe Not.) Who knows but the holy ghost

Give me feed back on mah terribad idea shwigghty schwoop schwoop brb gatta go take a massive poop

Edited by Deathslug

There are trainings hosted for this type of stuff, but if people honestly want to hone their combat skills, they can always practice leans/stance changes, grenade throws in HQ. Don't paintball other cops though. If we were to allow cops to skirmish like you described on live servers, the paintballing  issue would grow astronomically. If you need combat XP, go play a koth server or something. It's faster and more variety of situations.

6 hours ago, Deathslug said:

Hello. Just another one of my bad ideas! I have been talking to some of my homies and a lot of cops only gain experience in Asylum Combat from real situations. patience is key yeah word grow a pair of ballsackz gurl so we can play paint ball and run around at night into the day light and be ready fo when shitz about to get heavy moms spogetti

I was wondering if cops can group up in those early morning days or late night days cuz u kno they aint gettin laid ( . Y . )

when nothing is really going on, if they can either practice combat / tilting , ect in the HQ's or maybe some of those abandoned towns , ect nobody really ever goes to. lmao bro wtf no..

Maybe making some parts of the map more active? a lot of bad ass places in this map a lotta people don't know a bout 

Rubber bullets would make this more efficient because they don't die =p as you all know. woah

Similar to a private server for gangs to practice with cartels, ect.. sounds wack schwiggity shwack attack

Any chance we can improve some of these cops combat skills within asylum nd not having to go uhh idk play Waste Land / King of the Hill , ect?

(This will reduce the flow of cadets coming back 5+ times during prison breaks / banks, maybe? Maybe Not.) Who knows but the holy ghost

Give me feed back on mah terribad idea shwigghty schwoop schwoop brb gatta go take a massive poop

In cops off time, you want them patrolling cities and checking legal/illegal areas.  Infantry King of the Hill servers will get you better at combat

9 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Happened when you paid for loadout too...

Nobody would keep returning the same engagement and buy an MX every time.  If they wanted to endlessly zerg they had to use stings, which limited their combat abilities.  Now that's not the case.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

In cops off time, you want them patrolling cities and checking legal/illegal areas.  Infantry King of the Hill servers will get you better at combat

Nobody would keep returning the same engagement and buy an MX every time.  If they wanted to endlessly zerg they had to use stings, which limited their combat abilities.  Now that's not the case.

Bro Stings were so good with the downing bug lol.. 

yo deh call me duble dj squable i gatta ask

why not have asylums most powerful force not play with their rubber bullets wassap wassap

your king speaks demon within side of me

mid night morning daylight

20 people alive

no lie

askin why?

who cares go die

we get better trust me its fun

i did it with 3 guys before restart

we popped eachudder like pop tarts

improved mah skill now i wanna just kill

wassap wassap

smokin pot and drinkin beer

i am so cool

most freshest internet gangster here!

It's just straight up harder to assault than defend. Prison? Deer stands can quick peak and dome a cop before he has a chance. Bank? Easier than the prison but it's pretty hard even with armoured vehicles to rush the building. 

Cops will always have the disadvantage, you win these things as cop by whittling down rebel numbers with lethals. 

20 hours ago, Laitka said:

cops will always yolo because they don't feel like they have much to lose

The reason for the so-called "zerg" of the cops is two fold.

One, the cop force is frequently the first avenue that new players in Asylum and Arma in general turn to.  This results in a lot of inexperienced people (I had a constable yesterday ask me how the change fire rate) with very little knowledge of tactics and the gameplay in ArmA.  This is stuff that the rebels and some of the more experienced officers have 1000s+ hours practicing.  Therefore in addition to any shooting skill disparity, there is a tactics, teamwork and general ArmA knowledge disparity between the cops themselves and the cops and the rebels.  This makes it hard to establish and execute tactics.

Secondly, the cops are almost always attacking defensive positions (the bank, the fed, the prison) and therefore have a disadvantage in terms of terrain.  We have less powerful weapons and fewer people with access to high caliber rifles to damage Orcas.  Therefore, the only thing that we have is lives.  Cheap gear allows us to throw waves at the rebels and ultimately take control of the situation.

Mike Stmria and Deathslug like this

I get a buncha friends onto an NMD training server and we practice fighting in common asylum spots. To make it tougher there is no full heal nor red-gulls to correct sway so we learn to compensate instead of relying on on a virtual item. Well, at-least that's how I got over my case of mong-shot. 

Learning tactics instead of just CS:GO'ing and peeking helps too. There's a reason we no longer fight like this:

Battle_of_bunker_hill_by_percy_moran.jpg

Edited by Kowalski