I built a computer using only throw away parts

>k1w1z<

It took me about a year of upgrading customer's computers (and them letting me keep the old parts) to get some decent parts together to do this build. It can run CS:GO on 4k. Some of the mods I did are pretty funny to get it all to work. Cable management was not an option for this case. At all. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCjROPsVs8 

2 minutes ago, >k1w1z< said:

AM2 mini atx motherboard, AMD Athlon X4 760K @3.8ghz, 8GB DDR3, 2.5inch 320gb hard drive, GTX 1060, 500 watt generic PSU, Windows 10

What i just build: i5 6600k 3,5ghz, ssd 250gb, gtx1060 6gb, 8gb ddr4 ram, mobo:  MSI Z170A GAMING M5

anyway nice "spare parts" god half of asylum players would kill for these

Edited by Midamaru
Just now, >k1w1z< said:

Cache is pretty much memory that the CPU can access even faster than your RAM. So it is pretty much ultra fast RAM for your CPU. Very useful to people such as 3D designers. Those are normally the people I sell them to. 

hey k1w1z hope all is good but my gang died along time ago you can take it out of your signature XD

>k1w1z< likes this
29 minutes ago, >k1w1z< said:

Cache is pretty much memory that the CPU can access even faster than your RAM. So it is pretty much ultra fast RAM for your CPU. Very useful to people such as 3D designers. Those are normally the people I sell them to. 

Sounds good to me but i wonder if gaming utlitizes that and how much it matters compared to a cpu with same clockspeed and cores but lower cache.