I will never understand asylum

3 hours ago, ~ Mike ~ said:

you went past the speeding camera and it put the manslaughter back on ;p

That wasn't because of that, otherwise he would get the manslaughter charge at the same time he got the speeding charge. They would come back all together.

3 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

keep in mind, the guy I "de-sync hit" died after I had "hit him"

Yeah, seems like you ran over a guy by 0:56. For some reason, he died and your name didn't get recorded on the chat. Someone else might have an explanation for that though.

51 minutes ago, Sean. said:

he did something wrong, such as searching you before one minute

He did nothing wrong. The one minute thing is only for combats. And, actually, it's not even something mandatory, it's only a recommendation. As soon as the highest ranking officer on scene has deemed the situation clear, it's all good (to seize or impound vehicles).

hEhIOcs.png

He also can combat search.

oL6weYZ.png

.Sean and Mr. Linux like this
On 1/8/2017 at 2:57 AM, BlackShot said:

That wasn't because of that, otherwise he would get the manslaughter charge at the same time he got the speeding charge. They would come back all together.

Yeah, seems like you ran over a guy by 0:56. For some reason, he died and your name didn't get recorded on the chat. Someone else might have an explanation for that though.

He did nothing wrong. The one minute thing is only for combats. And, actually, it's not even something mandatory, it's only a recommendation. As soon as the highest ranking officer on scene has deemed the situation clear, it's all good (to seize or impound vehicles).

hEhIOcs.png

He also can combat search.

oL6weYZ.png

Thank you so clearing things up for everyone and myself.

BlackShot likes this