Garages always have fees. That's how garages work.

You're going to have to be more specific. "Blowing up in midair" makes it sounds like there might be poor piloting involved, rather than a spawnpoint that prevents a vertical takeoff.

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

You're going to have to be more specific. "Blowing up in midair" makes it sounds like there might be poor piloting involved, rather than a spawnpoint that prevents a vertical takeoff.

A lot of time you hit your rotor in a building or lampost, it's uncommon with small choppers but with the orca it can happen quite often, changing the helicopter spawn to a more open area would be perfect.

Just now, Berus said:

A lot of time you hit your rotor in a building or lampost, it's uncommon with small choppers but with the orca it can happen quite often, changing the helicopter spawn to a more open area would be perfect.

But can you take off and go straight up without hitting anything?

If so, it's fine.

Just now, Gnashes said:

If so, it's fine.

You can, but sometimes a orca, a very maneuvarable helicopter for example, moves a little bit to one side during takeoff, hits a building and explodes. This is a unnecessary pain in the ass that most of times fucks a medium-tier player.
I don't know how hard it would be to code a different spawn for helicopters, but there is for sure plenty of open areas in the turfs not far from the interactions signs.

9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

If so, it's fine.

No, the first rodo spawn is fine, but when the he'll is spawned on the left side of the road it can't takeoff and I will be uploading a vid later .

i got my orca comped because of it