[ECO]Xil's Transp. Open Recruitment. S1

Xilvius

Our gang is a strictly non-criminal economic clan. As a very tiny,(2 members as of my writing this) economic group we are looking for like minded individuals.

Our group does alot of low tier jobs around the Athira reigion. We are currently accepting anyone who isnt looking to murder or rob people. All newcomers are welcome to join. 

We operate by running small vehicles out to job sites like the mines or peaches and run them into town. We also help any injured people or repair broken down cars for free when we see anyone in need. 

Anyone interested in joining can reply here, and ill try to reply in a timely manner. If you are new to the game and trying to learn we will also be helping out new players get established as far as figuring out legal ways of making money and how to operate the UI, ect.

The only requirements we have is that you have a mic for communication and that you be a mature and civil minded human being.

Other than that you can have 0 hours, no money, no idea wtf is going on right now, and we will do our best to help you figure it out. =)

Reapered, JIMBO and Fr0ZoR like this
18 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

I said low tier jobs. -_- not everyone wants a target on their head for running drugs or costly materials. If you ask me, i think the server could use some more "noob-friendly" groups. I am not trying to be rich, just trying to enjoy myself with some friends.

You are 100% right

Xilvius likes this
Just now, massi said:

You are 100% right

Really we will help anyone understand how to play and make *some* form of income. After they have learned all they can from us, some may wish to go join other gangs and this is perfectly ok.

We will always remain a helpfull and nonhostile group for everyone. If you see the name Xilvius, think friendly!

=D

massi likes this
Just now, Xilvius said:

Really we will help anyone understand how to play and make *some* form of income. After they have learned all they can from us, some may wish to go join other gangs and this is perfectly ok.

We will always remain a helpfull and nonhostile group for everyone. If you see the name Xilvius, think friendly!

=D

Gl

Xilvius likes this