Why do Bounty Hunters exist?

Silentbird66

On 28-2-2017 at 9:16 AM, Axe said:

Look. I don't know how long you've been here, but its a situation of context. It is not cut and dry by some random rules. Every situation is different and has different context. 

Also. READ

I'm not even white listed anymore because I couldn't bare to follow all the retarded rules within a game full of rules. I also couldnt stand taking "orders" for egoistical higher ups who think they''re something special behind a fake virtual rank. Call me when they start promoting based on skill and not who can give the best head through their monitor. 

And before you start making assumptions. I was removed for inactivity, so don't get your e-peen all hard thinking I'm salty because I got kicked or something :frog: 

I give excellent head for 2years + but never got further than cpl :FeelsBadMan:

17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

@Axe  they do promote based on skill. its called who can roleplay the best and follow the rules along with actually respecting people.

Combat skill.

Not "who's middle school friend taught them the best blow job techniques"

Respecting people who are literally the same as myself hiding behind a fake virtual rank on a video game :frog: 

Just now, Brandon said:

yes why dont we have seat. please, explain were all this hate is coming from. why are you so upset.

Experience....

Plenty of experience. 2+ years whitelisted. Probably 1-2k hrs of 6k on cop. If you don't see problems then theres no help for you. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Experience....

Plenty of experience. 2+ years whitelisted. Probably 1-2k hrs of 6k on cop. If you don't see problems then theres no help for you. 

question is are you a capable leader. also being able to roleplay greatly increases chances of promotion its basically a requirement. also are you a dick to everyone? from this post the last 2 are probably the reasons you arent getting promoted cause no one wants to see a higher up who is a dick to everyone and cant roleplay and will probably get demoted within a month. also many people have said if combat skills are all you need to be promoted they would be CoP. and if you are only on cop for the combat then get the hell off cop.

Edited by Brandon
Just now, Brandon said:

question is are you a capable leader

Can't lead people who don't even know what combat stance is

Just now, Brandon said:

also being able to roleplay greatly increases chances of promotion its basically a requirement.

You're still harping on this fucking roleplay requirement when I explicitly stated combat skill should be a factor. Never did I say it should be a sole factor, but their should be people actually capable of hitting shots. Sure. Have some roleplayers, but have some people that know how to peak. You cant have a strat when no one can shoot. 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

and if you are only on cop for then combat the get the hell off cop.

HA. Its a two way street my friend. You find someone outside Kavala wanted for more than 5k and see if they want to roleplay. 30% of the time they're silent. 20% the time they combatlog. 40% of the time they scream salt, and maybe, just maybe if you're lucky, you find the 10% that can give a decent story that isnt "uhhhh 40 guys rushed me and I killed them all with my legal rook". Also. I bought an FPS for a reason. If I wanted to talk to people I'd go out and talk to people IRL. So no, I never played cop to SOLELY talk to people, but I never played SOLELY for combat. But if you want RP, you're gonna have to give me something other some shit lame excuse that takes you a minute to explain. And if you're silent or just screaming profanity of salt, gtfo, Im not going to deal with you. 

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

Can't lead people who don't even know what combat stance is

You're still harping on this fucking roleplay requirement when I explicitly stated combat skill should be a factor. Never did I say it should be a sole factor, but their should be people actually capable of hitting shots. Sure. Have some roleplayers, but have some people that know how to peak. You cant have a strat when no one can shoot. 

HA. Its a two way street my friend. You find someone outside Kavala wanted for more than 5k and see if they want to roleplay. 30% of the time they're silent. 20% the time they combatlog. 40% of the time they scream salt, and maybe, just maybe if you're lucky, you find the 10% that can give a decent story that isnt "uhhhh 40 guys rushed me and I killed them all with my legal rook". Also. I bought an FPS for a reason. If I wanted to talk to people I'd go out and talk to people IRL. So no, I never played cop to SOLELY talk to people, but I never played SOLELY for combat. But if you want RP, you're gonna have to give me something other some shit lame excuse that takes you a minute to explain. And if you're silent or just screaming profanity of salt, gtfo, Im not going to deal with you. 

i agree with when people are silent or give you salt. but you didnt exactly answer my question, how do you treat people on cop? how do you treat other cops regardless of rank. have you actually taught cadets things they should know not involving combat?

Edited by Brandon
1 hour ago, Brandon said:

i agree with when people are silent or give you salt. but you didnt exactly answer my question, how do you treat people on cop? how do you treat other cops regardless of rank. have you actually taught cadets things they should know not involving combat?

Look. You're asking all the wrong questions....Youre asking stupid questions in fact. You have no idea how long I played cop. Im done derailing this thread any further than it already has been. This was not the threads intended purpose. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Look. You're asking all the wrong questions....Youre asking stupid questions in fact. You have no idea how long I played cop. Im done derailing this thread any further than it already has been. This was not the threads intended purpose. 

If you think my questions are stupid then no wonder why you have never received a promotion. that is the stuff they look for when they are deciding promotions. i hope you never get promoted until you learn that.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

If you think my questions are stupid then no wonder why you have never received a promotion. that is the stuff they look for when they are deciding promotions. i hope you never get promoted until you learn that.

Axe is a great guy, too bad you weren't around to witness him on cop. He was a cop with skill, didn't just rush in to get his body piled up on the piggy stack. He would actually make a difference at a fed/pb unlike most cops. I understand his frustration, the skill level you should expect from a cop is beginner. And you're often fighting a group of experts. No leadership will change their individual skill level and you'll often straight up lose. Some people care, others don't. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 2:16 AM, Axe said:

Look. I don't know how long you've been here, but its a situation of context. It is not cut and dry by some random rules. Every situation is different and has different context. 

Also. READ

I'm not even white listed anymore because I couldn't bare to follow all the retarded rules within a game full of rules. I also couldnt stand taking "orders" for egoistical higher ups who think they''re something special behind a fake virtual rank. Call me when they start promoting based on skill and not who can give the best head through their monitor. 

And before you start making assumptions. I was removed for inactivity, so don't get your e-peen all hard thinking I'm salty because I got kicked or something :frog: 

That's a clear and thorough statement, it's how I feel about being cop right about now. I've only come across two higher ups that are decent in Civ life and Cop life. The others just because they hold a higher rank than you think they can abuse you and force you into situations. You've got the right idea my man. " You're pretty good. "