(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

8 hours ago, ZeroGlass said:

I want to come back to Boats, (apply w/e) but I hardly ever see anyone online. It's like I saw Canna and 2high online for maybe a few minutes.

(kate if you are reading this, where you at yo)

To be honest asylum is cancer now and boats is inactive as fuck.

1. In-game alias?: Don Kash; (Kash <The legend >)

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA  28

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 900+ hrs

4. Who Recruited You?  No one i cam on my own free will

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Humble Fishermen // Secret Service // Boats and Hoes

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Kidnapping of high value targets.. Extortions... Drug Runs.. Gun runs

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nope

8. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3/5 

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: The original founder of the gun runs that turned bad after everyone caught on started camping the sites.. Been there thru the bad bloods wars..... Tactical realism training.. Hours under my belt of playing on S3 server.. Have always been a team player.. Dont take no shit from anyone

1. In-game alias?: LegitWarfare

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:https://gyazo.com/f8c0e22426b4c6b8831a3600e6b95c07 All my hours are on Asylum

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Drunk Squad

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): I prefer to be in fire fights at the front lines. I am mostly successful in things like stealing cartels that are being protected and bank robberies. I'm also independent when I need to because at first I usually played solo and was able to reach money cap.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): I get on every weekday for ad least two-three hours but I am on all day on the weekends.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am pretty skilled when it comes to fire fights. I am able to take care of myself and now that I have reached a point where I do not need to worry about finances I would like to start causing havoc and start having fun, such as taking over kavala along side other members.

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, LegitWarfare said:

1. In-game alias?: LegitWarfare

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:https://gyazo.com/f8c0e22426b4c6b8831a3600e6b95c07 All my hours are on Asylum

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Drunk Squad

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): I prefer to be in fire fights at the front lines. I am mostly successful in things like stealing cartels that are being protected and bank robberies. I'm also independent when I need to because at first I usually played solo and was able to reach money cap.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): I get on every weekday for ad least two-three hours but I am on all day on the weekends.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am pretty skilled when it comes to fire fights. I am able to take care of myself and now that I have reached a point where I do not need to worry about finances I would like to start causing havoc and start having fun, such as taking over kavala along side other members.

Cos no one else is here rn, Accepted will pm ts info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...