(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

boats.png

ABOUT US

Spoiler

Est on April 2015 by Yolo. We are one of the oldest and longest lasting gangs in the Asylum Community.Unlike most gangs that go around capturing and giving up cartels and turfs as there means of enjoyment, we get enjoyment by running Kavala. Kavala is our home. Many have come to try to push us out, but non have succeeded. We take pride in this. We periodically do cartels but strictly for drug runs and making guns. We don't have ego's to fill, so never will we be a 100% Cartel fighting gang.

WHAT WE DO

Spoiler

Have Fun! That's are goal. Were not into gang politics and who has the biggest rod in there pants. We bought his game for one thing. TO HAVE FUN. We enjoy fighting cops, kidnapping cops, taking over police HQ's, baiting each others bounties to rescue each other when we get pinched, Banks, Feds, Hostage situations and general trolling. If it can make us laugh, we want to do it!

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

Spoiler

Cartel Fighters and Good People to be around. There has been a growing number of people in our gang that want to do cartels more and do enjoy them. So now were opening up applications for our gang as cartel fighters. You can still enjoy the life of Kavala, but we are looking for serious cartel fighters as well.

MEET THE BOTS

Spoiler

Chief

Yolo

Captain

Treeontyn

2high

Canna

Jom

1st Lieutenant

Spoon

PantherJames

2nd Lieutenant

Bushwookie

Anderson

Freakkid

Sergeant

Matth

Donutkiller

Cloudy

Cole

Corporal

Wollie

Aaron

TJ Collins

Koba

Constable

Mr12Inch

Lucky

Farmer Steve

ISnuff

Evans

Lacie

Cadet

Clepto

Montana

Sigi

Violett

Vendetta

WHERE DO I APPLY?

Spoiler

If you don't want to apply on our forums feel free to just copy and paste this with answers here<3

1. In-game alias?:

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:

Or visit us on the Boats and Hoe's Forums and Apply Here

Edited by Canna
Sp0on, wollie35, Seán. and 5 others like this

If you don't want to apply on our forums feel free to just copy and paste this with answers here<3

1. In-game alias?:

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:

@eveyone up here, i'll give some general info here, i am a not a good shot, don't have that much experience (starting to get the hang of it), AND THATS WHY i joined BnH, not to go fullout cartel yolo like temper (no hate or anything I respect u guys, your gang just seems to cartelfocused(oh and too experienced for me anyway) to me.

I just wanna quickly quote the following, this is why I joined BnH

Have Fun! That's are goal. Were not into gang politics and who has the biggest rod in there pants. We bought his game for one thing. TO HAVE FUN. We enjoy fighting cops, kidnapping cops, taking over police HQ's, baiting each others bounties to rescue each other when we get pinched, Banks, Feds, Hostage situations and general trolling. If it can make us laugh, we want to do it!

massi likes this

Let's keep this thread on topic.  This is to be used for recruiting purposes.

Any derailing posts and toxic posts will be removed and admin action may be taken on the forums to those that want to derail this recruitment thread.

This is your warning.

Good luck on your recruiting!

Canna likes this

Meet the Bots

Chief

Yolo

Captain

Treeontyn

2high

Canna

Jom

Lieutenant

PantherJames

Spoon

Bushwookie

Anderson

Sergeant

Matth

Donutkiller

Cloudy

Cole

Freakkid

Corporal

Wollie

Aaron

TJ Collins

Koba

Constable

Mr12Inch

Lucky

Farmer Steve

ISnuff

Evans

Lacie

Cadet

Clepto

Montana

Sigi

Violett

Vendetta

Edited by Treeontyn

Alright i tried to apply on boats and hoes fourms but it did not work so i will post it here

1. In-game alias?:Szplit

2. Location (country or state) & Age :Scotland and 12 years old (but mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: maybe about 110-120 hours since when I got arma this is all I have been playing 

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required)

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:Trinity

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) tbh I am not the best shot,pilot but I can be good at helping out making calls and helping the guys with the good aim 

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):never have been never will be :-)

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):2-3 hours 

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:I am already friends with quite a few people in boats and I would love to meet all of you because you all seem great laughs and would love to play with you all in a gang.About myself i am 12 years old but i  find myself more mature than a lot of the other kids that are in my year  since i love engineering and diy since my dad is an engineer i love metal working wood working which seems like a strange hobby for a 12 year old to most pople but sinice i grew up in my garage with tools it so easy to me.

Edited by Szolit
8 minutes ago, Szolit said:

Alright i tried to apply on boats and hoes fourms but it did not work so i will post it here

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: maybe about 110-120 hours since when I got arma this is all I have been playing 

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) tbh I am not the best shot,pilot but I can be good at helping out making calls and helping the guys with the good aim 

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):never have been never will be :-)

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:I am already friends with quite a few people in boats and I would love to meet all of you because you all seem great laughs and would love to play with you all in a gang.About myself i am 12 years old but i  find myself more mature than a lot of the other kids that are in my year  since i love engineering and diy since my dad is an engineer i love metal working wood working which seems like a strange hobby for a 12 year old to most pople but sinice i grew up in my garage with tools it so easy to me.

Im pretty sure i hang out with this guy when my 2 houses exploded, he did indeed sound young, but in general didn't seem like a bad kiddo to have for our kavala Streets +1

GravL likes this
4 hours ago, Szolit said:

+1 from matth, good lad can have a laugh and I helped szplits create his first helicopter, over all nice guy! would recommend and took him oil cartel with me!

7 hours ago, Szolit said:

Accepted on strict trial due to age. Check pm for teamspeak info. Welcome :)

1. In-game alias?: Vendetta007

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Indonesia & 23

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 1500 hour http://imgur.com/a/fB51C

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:drunken fools, notorious, bratva, hardline

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) :i really love flying heli so i can do a little bit hot drop above average and i do lot of cartel on the past .

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):yes RDM it just accident i shoot wrong person when im trying to help people

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 2 -4

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i play lot of asylum making money its so relaxing and fun for me but its hard to find good chill gank that long lasting at the end of the day, i can be usefull for your gank im loyal person dont really like drama stuff and  i will full gear 24/7 when im online to do cartel stuff  http://imgur.com/uPrrHak and also i can provide heli anytime gank need 1 http://imgur.com/eG3zhxZ or maybe a little bit some extra http://imgur.com/UUtwcmX .

1. In-game alias?: Violett

USA 18
almost 1 year
PB,Defiance,
I can hot drop,know cartels,can snipe
yes,dpi glitching.  The person i dpi glitched on RDMed my boi
1-3 minimal

I was good friends with Boats Brendon back in the day.  I can fight and I have tons on asylum knowledge

1 hour ago, Vendetta007 said:

1. In-game alias?: Vendetta007

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Indonesia & 23

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 1500 hour http://imgur.com/a/fB51C

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:drunken fools, notorious, bratva, hardline

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) :i really love flying heli so i can do a little bit hot drop above average and i do lot of cartel on the past .

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):yes RDM it just accident i shoot wrong person when im trying to help people

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 2 -4

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: i play lot of asylum making money its so relaxing and fun for me but its hard to find good chill gank that long lasting at the end of the day, i can be usefull for your gank im loyal person dont really like drama stuff and  i will full gear 24/7 when im online to do cartel stuff  http://imgur.com/uPrrHak and also i can provide heli anytime gank need 1 http://imgur.com/eG3zhxZ or maybe a little bit some extra http://imgur.com/UUtwcmX .

Accepted for trial period. I PMed you ts info. Welcome :)

Just now, ItsViolett said:

1. In-game alias?: Violett

USA 18
almost 1 year
PB,Defiance,
I can hot drop,know cartels,can snipe
yes,dpi glitching.  The person i dpi glitched on RDMed my boi
1-3 minimal

I was good friends with Boats Brendon back in the day.  I can fight and I have tons on asylum knowledge

Accepted for trial period. I PMed you ts info. Welcome :)

1. In-game alias?: Jake

2. Location (country or state) & Age :17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: couple years

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Toxicity, blackwing 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, CQB

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): If in a gang a bunch if not in a gang not as much gets lonely:(

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I love the game and having people to play it with makes it even better

On 3/30/2017 at 1:03 PM, Treeontyn said:

Meet the Bots

Chief

Yolo

Captain

Treeontyn

2high

Canna

Jom

Lieutenant

PantherJames

Spoon

Bushwookie

Anderson

Sergeant

Matth

Donutkiller

Cloudy

Cole

Freakkid

Corporal

Wollie

Aaron

TJ Collins

Koba

Constable

Mr12Inch

Lucky

Farmer Steve

ISnuff

Evans

Lacie

Cadet

Clepto

Montana

Sigi

Violett

Vendetta

Where's @Lorax?

: ) likes this
3 hours ago, Jake7777 said:

1. In-game alias?: Jake

2. Location (country or state) & Age :17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: couple years

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Toxicity, blackwing 

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, CQB

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): If in a gang a bunch if not in a gang not as much gets lonely:(

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I love the game and having people to play it with makes it even better

Accepted for Trial. I PMed you with teamspeak info :) Welcome!