Your Firearm Showcase. Show me what you got.

Agent X

Just now, Capt Pepper said:

Yeah its a 5.56

They're supposedly coming out with a 7.62 model soon which, like my current tavor. I'll drop the money down instantly on a pre-order.

For defense though, I've always been a huge fan of keeping a pump in the house. The biggest deterrent to an invader is the ratcheting sound of a pump action!

Was looking into getting a pump action for my protection. Seems they are the better way to go. 

4 minutes ago, Capt Pepper said:

I've always wanted to fire that rifle.

Its a very nice rifle. While primarily used as a Support and supression weapon, its also incredible effective as a marksman rifle. Really a jack of all trades. Although it seems to be starting to be fazed out currently, the FN Minimi does its primary job much better, (But cant act as a marksman rifle in a pinch, admittedly) The minimi also has a 7.62 variant if needed though, called the Maximi, which i find hilarious.

Edited by Hiraku
Just now, Hiraku said:

IIts a very nice rifle. While primarily used as a Support and supression weapon, its also incredible effective as a marksman rifle. Really a jack of all trades. Although it seems to be starting to be fazed out currently, the FN Minimi does its primary job much better, (But cant act as a marksman rifle in a pinch, admittedly)

I've heard more good about the L86 LSW... I've heard of its out standing accuracy for the type of weapon it is. I have experience with the MINIMI (M249 in the States) from my days as a Paratrooper. I was not too impressed with the M249, even with exceptional maintenance, its high cyclic rate causes it to jam frequently.
I'd say it was every 25-45 rounds on my squads 249, and that POS would jam up. Then again, we could've just had a cruddy rifle. My unit alway got the hand me downs.

My based tunnel nugget. (Ishevisk made Mosin Nagant 9130 all matching serials with no import stamp) I've done a lot more to it (scope mount, cut and crowned barrel) but dont have any recent pics on hand. Picked up a crate recently trying to find a PU variant but no luck :( I've also got a S&W Model 686 .357 Magnum, Ruger P89, Ruger Mark II Target, a few shotguns owned by my father, and a half complete 80% Ar-15 build. Also have a .22lr rifle made by Sears from the 40s my grandpa gave me. I live in Commiefornia so I can't own anything exotic.

254704508045812.jpg

254704528045810.jpg

254704564712473.jpg

Edited by Starlord
Capt Pepper likes this

Dont feel like getting pictures

Savage Arms .243

Basically this:

36779973_288620_raw.jpeg

Cricket peashooter  .22 (Yes, its single shot)

cricket.jpg

Some old .357 from the 80s

Used to have glock 17, remmington 12 gauge, and an old 30-06, but that shit left with the step dad. Rofl

Shot a plethora of other things, too many to name, Draco Auto Pistol (basically a mini AK) Couple AR-15s and some misc handguns and a few muzzle loaders

Capt Pepper likes this
6 hours ago, GalacticTarantula said:

That Savage is sexy Niccom

Boyds Classic Pepper Stock

Rifle Cartridge Caddy

Glades Armory Extended Bolt Handle

Warne One Piece Base Plate

Viper Med Height Rings

Harris 6-9" Bipod S with S Lock.

Only stock thing left is the scope(plan to change), BCG, Trigger(which is amazing already), and barrel.

19 hours ago, Starlord said:

My based tunnel nugget. (Ishevisk made Mosin Nagant 9130 all matching serials with no import stamp) I've done a lot more to it (scope mount, cut and crowned barrel) but dont have any recent pics on hand. Picked up a crate recently trying to find a PU variant but no luck :( I've also got a S&W Model 686 .357 Magnum, Ruger P89, Ruger Mark II Target, a few shotguns owned by my father, and a half complete 80% Ar-15 build. Also have a .22lr rifle made by Sears from the 40s my grandpa gave me. I live in Commiefornia so I can't own anything exotic.

254704508045812.jpg

254704528045810.jpg

254704564712473.jpg

omgggg you ruined a piece of history you heartless capitalist pig D:

(jk it looks good, but I prefer the original Mosin look)

Starlord likes this
1 hour ago, Laitka said:

omgggg you ruined a piece of history you heartless capitalist pig D:

(jk it looks good, but I prefer the original Mosin look)

If it was anything but a surplus (like a hex reciever or a PU or a russian made m44) there's no way I would ever do this. But I wanted the cheapest, most accurate rifle I could build. I still prefer the mosin look but function over form

20 hours ago, Laitka said:

Yeah theres nothing wrong with them, like Pepper said, you definitely need to see what your shooting.  My brother-in-law has like a 1000 lumen surefire on his AR, with that thing i dont think you would ever even have to shoot anyone, the thing is bright as fuck, feel like it would burn the retinas out of any would be attacker.  

Das Otter likes this